Reviews for Hunted
Guest chapter 11 . 10/23/2013
Waste of time
Names Have Power chapter 11 . 10/18/2013
Sooooo... Abandoning the story to the daemons of the Nine Hells? Damn..I really wanted to know what happened, too. As long as Zak lived, of course.
lightning king chapter 11 . 8/12/2013
I think you will like Companions if you haven't read it yet. It gives lots of hope. Unless you are talking about Companions? But I am pretty sure you are talking about the Last Threshold.
Names Have Power chapter 11 . 8/12/2013
Wait...there making a second movie! Hold your horses, or panthers, I have to go watch that trailer!
Names Have Power chapter 11 . 8/12/2013
Yes...you take too long to update. Not sure if that is creative, but it is definitely torturous.

Purple eyes! Purple, purple, purple!
Suishoko Taka chapter 11 . 8/9/2013
1st-in one chapter you said Drizzt was turning 20.
2nd-What is the latest book you've read? I know I'm upset about reading the end of The Last Threshold.
3rd-Should have kept Drizzt's eyes lavender and had Lloth's mate have blue eyes.

All and all, a good story. Can't wait for more. *scritches LR under the chin*Kawaii kitty you are.
Elise chapter 11 . 8/1/2013
Yes! Thank you for updating. I do hope they'll both make it. And I am looking forward to more scenes with Llolth and/or blue eyes. In your story not only the protagonist's story line is great, the others are very interesting too. I love that. And- please continue! ;)

How To Train Your Dragon 2! Awesome news (to me)- proceeds to follow Alti'uin to youtube-location
Tamuril2 chapter 11 . 7/23/2013
*settles Review on her lap and glances up at Drizzt* I'm much too kind for my own good. *tickles Review under the chin* Buuuttt...*Review giggles* Well, it's not all bad...kind of nice...maybe...*shrugs* Guess I'm just a softy. Oh well. *gets Review's baby food ready* Now then, where's that list of reasons? *searches her purse* Stupid blackhole purse. *digs deeper* AHA! *whips list out, while Review coos* NOw, now Review, you can't have this right now. Let Alti*uin read it first. *places list on kitchen counter* There! *goes off to put Review down to nap*

1)Drizzt finally said it! Man, I can't wait to see what Zak says to his request. I'm betting he's not going to come...or if he does that he dies protecting Drizzt from the matrons. *smiles* Ahhh, the joys of angst.

2)Poor Zak. That must've been torture, thinking Drizzt had turned, just like all his other students. I can't imagine the torment that would do to a person...okay, I can imagine it... you know what I mean.

*finishes review* Well, that's about it for now. *pouts* The last book of Salvatore was that bad? *grimaces* Great, now I'm dreading reading it...*sighs* Guess it just happens, no? *shrugs* Oh well, at least yours is going great! :D

Tamuril2
DemonsRun chapter 11 . 7/20/2013
Ooooo! Please let Zak leave with him! I hated how Zak died in the book and really wish he could get to escape with Drizzt.
Names Have Power chapter 10 . 6/17/2013
UPDATE, YOU CREATIVE TORTURE MACHINE!
Names Have Power chapter 10 . 5/30/2013
DON'T. YOU. DARE. KILL. ZAKNAFEIN. AGAIN.

Salvatore made a mistake in killing off Zak. And then, he had the nerve to dangle the late Weapon's Master in front of our noses before instead tossing us that knucklehead idiot - Wulfgar. I will have my revenge!

You do not want to get on my list of people who irritate me. For I then open up sinkholes underneath them and imagine them being tortured, enslaved, and eventually killed in a gruesome battle against different houses according to drow custom. Tread carefully. You do not want to be killed horrifically in my mind!

By the way, you should really update; you're doing well. ;) So far...Mwhahahaha!
Elise chapter 10 . 4/20/2013
As usual amazing! :) Thx for the update.
TheBlackCatSwordsman chapter 10 . 4/7/2013
In the chapter numbered 6 you wrote "But that was beside the point. She knew who he was now. Lolth would just have to wait for his current matron to make the connection as well. It was still four years until he turned 20 and she knew that if she got him any earlier she would not be able to stop herself from having him right then and there." I'm sure you meant 50 instead of 20 but that is where you have his age at 46 which coincides with the timeline the books give us, which state he was in his 40's around the time he left.
Guest chapter 10 . 3/20/2013
nice story... keep writing
ithros falasson chapter 10 . 3/11/2013
So when is the next update? I want to see if lolth actaully manages to claim drizzt's virtue.
100 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »