Reviews for Hunted
Tamuril2 chapter 10 . 2/17/2013
*sighs contentedly* Ahhh...more Drizzt. *grins* Me likes how this is going. Huh? *blinks* You wanna know why? Okay, okay, calm down, I'll tell writer aren't you?

1)Drizzt actually is kind of nervous and childlike. We got a rare glimpse of him doubting his abilities and such. Go you! I really can't wait to see what happens next with this nervousness.

2)Dum, dum, duuum! There's marks on him! Cue trouble, drama, and angst!

3)Zak. I hope the can help Drizzt, as least a little.

Keep up the nice work/writing. I look forward to the next one.

Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
what a twist! loved it
Names Have Power chapter 2 . 1/8/2013
No,no,no,no! Why does Drizzt have blue eyes?! Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooo!
Lavender! Not blue! Blue is for faeries! Red is for drow! Red and blue together - Drizzt!
Names Have Power chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Is the Libran Drizzt? I'm not sure If I'd be happy or not to hear a yes.
Silvara chapter 9 . 1/8/2013
Hope to
Silvara chapter 8 . 1/8/2013
A better chapter than the others I think. Or so it seems.
Ta'and Lee chapter 9 . 12/15/2012
Really good chapter! Amazing writing -like before- and I'm really looking forward to more of this great story!
Kitsune lover chapter 9 . 12/13/2012
*gives L.R. Some treats to make him/her feel better and some brain matter to the writer as some good luck for exams.*. Do good on the exams and I hope you pass.

And for my, L.R.'s and Drizzts sake please continue with this.
Tamuril2 chapter 9 . 12/9/2012
*sits down, puts LR on her lap, and starts reviewing while petting LR* Ahh, my inner fangirl is jsut a bit sated with this newest chapter. She was getting a bit out of hand with the wait...her, not me, *pets LR* Don't worry about the length. To me, a story should be more about quality, than quantity. YOu have the quality down. *LR purrs as Tam continues to pet her* See? Even LR agrees with me.

1)I love how you stick to the general plot of the orginal story, but still put a slight twist on it to make it your own. Very well done! It impresses me each time I read a new chapter, and this one was no exception.

2)So Yorus does have a evil plan and poor Drizzt seems to be falling right into it. *grins* Me like a lot. :D The next events with him and Guen are going to be very intense, drama filled, and angsty. *sighs and pets LR behind the ears* Haaaa, so looking forward to that.

3)Uh-oh! Drizzt's been marked and still doesn't know it. Cue dramatic fade out music! *music starts* Dum, dum, duuum...*screen fades to black*...*stays black* *Tam gets nervous* Ummm, anyone going to turn the lights back on? *no one answers* Anyone here? *Tam grumples as she stumbles to the lgihtswitch* Stupid, ignorant, *stubs toe* OW! Blasted lightswitch people! *turns on lights* Ah, that's better. *goes back to computer and picks LR up again* Now, where was I? Ah, yes, the fade out. *lights start to fade out again* Hey, leave those on! Yes, you, leave them on or so help me...*lightswitchman runs away*...*Tam sighs* I'm sorry about this, they're usually so much better behaved then this.

Hope this review made you laugh. Keep up the great writing. I look forward to the next chapter.

Elise chapter 9 . 12/8/2012
Short but good! And the story goes on- that's the important part. ;) Thx for the update!
MrPowell chapter 9 . 12/6/2012
Interesting story. I'd prefer longer chapters, but will have to be content with what you give.
TsknRaider chapter 8 . 11/29/2012
Good stuff. I like it so far!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/25/2012
Very cool story!
Ta'and Lee chapter 8 . 11/12/2012
Awesome chapter! As usually great work, I just don't know if I like Rilla. She's an interesting and great character that only adds to the story -thumbs up!- I'm just not sure if I'd like her personally ;) (- but keep her, that was not criticism but praise.)

And Review, I'm sorry I just visited now! But I promise I'll visit again, okay? :)
Elise chapter 8 . 11/7/2012
Brilliant chapter, honestly this story starts great and just gets better and better! The dream sequences and the "normal" ones are awesome but especially this dream scene was thrilling- probably because Lolth was in it?
Anyways if you have problems remembering where a stalagmite is- it has an m in the middle. I have absolutely no idea why that should help but I read that once in a book and since then never confused the two...

Hope to read more soon- if that's possible at all? (big eyes, sweet smile)
100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »