Reviews for Hunted
Shimmer Stream chapter 8 . 10/21/2012
So I'm new to Forbidden Realms. I just saw the series once when I was at the bookstore but my friend says that he was apparently a ranger. So congrats, you have managed to get me interested in Forbidden Realms. Hope you won't abandon this fic because I think it's awesome. It has an interesting plot, proper grammar (if there's mistakes then i don't see them), and it kept my attenion.
Tamuril2 chapter 8 . 10/18/2012
I'm just going to let you that right now the grin on my face is threatening to split it in half. Yep, I'm that excited/happy/overjoyed/everything. *nodes* Yes, you've done an excellent job on this. In fact, *pauses dramtically* I think this might be your best chapter yet. Yes, that's right, the best one yet! *blinks in surprise* Of course I'm going to give you the list...ye of little faith. lol.

1)Dream was the best, epic thing EVER! I think my adrenaline was pumping while I read that. Still is, I think. Man, when you decide to make an epic dream you go all out, don't you? I liked that Libran was trying to save Drizzt and stuff. One question. Why were his eyes red? I thought they were purple.

2)Oh, the cliffhanger. Drizzt's marked! This bodes ill for him, but great for us readers. Me like. :D

Keep it up!

EroSlackerMicha chapter 8 . 10/17/2012
keep up the good work.
Nedy Rahn chapter 8 . 10/17/2012
Poor Drizzt now he has to seek a sanctuary away from a woman you really shouldn't scorn. I mean scorning Lolth, Lovitar, Shar, Umberlee and a few others I can think of is bad for your health and well being. In Drizzt's case Lolth also has the hots for him in a bad way. It's almost as bad as the near fatal attraction Faith Lahane has for Xander Harris.
Ta'and Lee chapter 7 . 10/12/2012
Wow, nice chapter, I absolutely enjoyed it. And you really can draw a person into your story. I can't wait to know more. :)
Tamuril2 chapter 7 . 10/11/2012
*grins* Yep, I like it. *pretends to be offended* Why no, I'm not being prideful! The idea! *sniffs* Well, if you're going to like that, I won't tell you what I liked about it. *peeks over* That's what I thought. lol.

1)So, two children instead of one. I like the twist. I can't wait to see where you take it.

2)Lolth knows! Cue dramatic music! Dum, dum, duuummmm! Oh yeah, I'm going to enjoy reading where this goes. :D

All in all, a great new chapter. I look forward to reading the next.

Elise chapter 7 . 10/11/2012
Love the jeremejevite, love the story! Great chapter and I really like the LLoth point of view, it's cool. :)
Tamuril2 chapter 6 . 9/20/2012
Ah, so I'm not going insane. Phew, that's good. I was worried, really worried, there for a second. And now, since you've restored my confidence, here is my lsit of reasons why I loved this short, but great chapter.

1)You continue to do a superb job in writing Drizzt, along with all the other chapters. Every word has a certain magic to it. I can't stop reading once I begin (not that I've tried..I'm too busy being sucked into your story). Great job!

2)Rilla is an interesting character. I have my doubts as to whether she's really going to give up on Drizzt. Guess I'll have ot wait and find out, no?

All in all, a wonderful new chapter. Keep it up! *takes out her pom-pom and shakes them* Go,Alti'uin!

Tamuril2 chapter 5 . 9/20/2012
Okay, did hwo did I miss this chapter? The last thing I remember was the scene about Lolth and her lover, what's-his-name. *shakes her head sorrowfully* I'm losing it faster than I thought. Yikes, better get on with my reasons then!

1)Dinin's envy of Drizzt was a good idea. Verybelievable and made for a interesting way for me to "see" what was going on inside the school.

2)Ah, so Matron Malice hasn't lost her touch. She knows even if she's not sure yet. I can't wait for THAT chapter to come out!

3)The parts about Yorus, Gwen, and Drizzt were excellant, to say the least. I loved them all! A raid? Yes! *fist punches the air*

All righty, on to your next chapter!

Muyany chapter 6 . 9/20/2012
I'm too lazy to sign in, but if you want to reply my pen name is the same as the one I signed with.

Last chapter you said Matron Malice was sure Dinin was not the one because he was not unusual in any way. I thought it was rather odd, because the only clue she had received was the male's age and Dinin is obviously too old, yet Malice does not seem to consider that enough of a reason.
Now Rilla does that same, but I understand her better because she only knows they're looking for a male, no age mentioned.

Did I miss something?
Ta'and Lee chapter 6 . 9/20/2012
Very cool chapter! :)
EroSlackerMicha chapter 6 . 9/19/2012
nice. keep it up and once on the surface Drizzt's eyes might change color.
again keep up the good work
LadyofShadow chapter 6 . 9/19/2012
Short chapter, yes, but really nice. I don't like that Rilla! :-(
MrNeedsToRemoveAllFavs chapter 6 . 9/19/2012
I stumbled across your stories listed among an author's favorite's list. I quite like this and Overslept (and the one shot based on it). I haven't read the other two, mostly because I don't often read LoZ fics (though I'm heavily tempted to read yours when I have free time) and because I haven't read the Inheritance Cycle books.

Don't worry about chapter length. A couple thousand words that flow well and have a clear cut off point might not be much, but it's more welcome than six or more thousand words that don't flow well and require a forced cut off point.

This was well-written, easily read, and appetizing. Adding more, while welcome, isn't necessary. Especially if everything you write is of the same quality (and from what I've read it seems to be).
Nedy Rahn chapter 6 . 9/19/2012
Don't worry about chapter length. Each chapter has a life of its own and will end where they end, but the story goes on.
100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »