Reviews for Hunted
LadyofShadow chapter 5 . 9/19/2012
Wow, I like this story very much, I just read all in a day, please don't give up! Keep on writing, since you do it so well!
Elise chapter 5 . 9/13/2012
Wow! Cool story and I liked it very much, so more pls? ;)
Nedy Rahn chapter 5 . 9/11/2012
Go to Chosen of Eilistraee they have a translator. I pretty sure there is no word in the Drow dialect of Elvish for humility. I know I waited until now to review as I just began reading tonight so read all five existing chapters before reviewing.
Tamuril2 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Yes! *fist punches air* Awesome chapter! Now, as is not usual for me, I'm acutally just going to tell you my reasons, instead of drawing it out.

1)Aha, Lolth got burned! I wanted to laugh at this part, but it's late, so I can't. It was still well done.

2)I like that yuo explained Lolth's and Liban's relationship out and what happened in the past. It felt natural and realistic. Very well done!

All in all, a great new chapter. Keep it up!

kpone1 chapter 5 . 9/7/2012
keep up the good story.
Ta'and Lee chapter 4 . 9/1/2012
This dagger gets more and more interesting! Same with the dreams. ty for the (very cool) next chapter!
Tamuril2 chapter 4 . 8/30/2012
*blinks in surprise* I'm on time in reviewing? *nearly faints* I'm on TIME? *faints anyway*...*is revived so she can continue reviewing* Ohh, man, whata dream...I thought I was on time for...*sees date of publishing*...I am? Wow, I' *grins suddenly* GO ME! I'm so proud of myself! *crowd cheers her and Tam bows* Thank you, thank you, you're too kind. *straightens up and smiles* And now on to the reviews.

1)The new developments of Furor is interesting, to say the least. Hmm, me thinks there might be a spirit attatched to this dagger. *glances at other reviewers* What do YOU think? Maybe? *shrugs* Eh, either way I know you'll do a good job with it.

2)Hmm, so Drizzt is a bit more "bloody" in this version. Mmmm *thinks about this fact* I guess it'll work. I kind of like it actually...*thinks more about it*...Yes, yes, I can see this working out perfectly.

Well, that's it for now. Thanks for updating. Keep up the nice writing.

Ta'and Lee chapter 3 . 8/28/2012
Love playing with kittens, so: he got a new dagger, hm? Super story and I'm looking forward to reading more if that's at all possible!
Yulandia chapter 3 . 8/17/2012
This is interesting. I like the eye change to blue. Nice twist. The goddess didn't give too many details about the missing male. Twenty years old isn't much to go on. Not that she cares too much if this stresses out her follower lol. The poor concubine. What a shame to waste a beautiful male. Damn. :(
So our hero has a new dagger. Looking forward to more details on that, as well as more on our main character's currently hidden personality and past.
Tamuril2 chapter 3 . 8/16/2012
Hiiii! *waves enthusiastically* I'm baack! And boy am I glad I decided to come over and read this new chapter. *grins* Bet you'd like ot know why, huh. *blinks* You don't? *strambles around through her data papers* B-but all the polls and research say you should! I...I wrote a list of reasons out! I...Huh? You were kidding? *narrows eyes* That was mean...*winks* Nah, I guess I deserved it...just remember next time that I have a certain spider friend who would just love to meet know, I'm SO scary, aren't I?

1)Oo, I just loved that scene with Lolth. *hugs herself* It was great, stupendous, amazing! you get the general idea, no? I thought the part about the male and such was perfect...and creepy...but still perfect. Poor guy (though he's probably evil).

2)The Drizzt and Zak scenes. Good job. I could sense both their emotions in them. I'm intrigued to see what happens next. Please write more.

Keep up the nice writing. I look forward to reading the next addition.

Tamuril2 chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
Huzzah, a new update! i was so happy to get this in my email yes, I will be giving you my reasons for liking this. I know, I'm so humble. lol.

1)The part about Lolth and the metal spider was interesting. It was explained in such a way that it was realistic. I also got a metal shock at Drizzt having blue eyes, being used to him have purple. Huh, intriguing, both eye colours are my favourites. I like!

2)The part about the dagger was great! I can't wait to read more about it. I didn't know there was a move that could do that! Neat!

All in all, a great new chapter. Thanks for posting it.

DemonsRun chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
Interesting twist XD I think I like it, though I was a little wary at the change in eye color. I'm sure it'll be a good story, as long as Drizzt remains uncorrupted by the drow ways :D
Elise chapter 9 . 4/8/2012
It's a great fucking-fantastic story! I really enjoyed reading it and the plot/idea is awesome. I hope you still want to continue it, dragon...
Musingsage chapter 8 . 12/16/2010
Two critiques, the wizard Drizzt trained with was not 'Yorus' is was 'Masoj Hun'ett'. That and you wrote Drizzt's eyes were blue. Unless you said they're a different color earlier in the story and I missed that.

Oh, and update soon please. Some stories are just to good.
BaneofOrcs chapter 8 . 12/15/2010
Good chapter! Though if you want the actual way to spell Guenhwyvar there it was - anyway, keep up the good work! I'll be reviewing every chap for ya!
100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »