Reviews for Hunted
BaneofOrcs chapter 6 . 12/15/2010
Nice twist on Drizzt seeing Guenhwyvar before he meets her! And this is something weird to put in a review, but the Disclaimer was pretty hilarious! Keep up the good work!
BaneofOrcs chapter 5 . 12/15/2010
Good chap man! Like the part of Dinin wanting a girl to use Drizzt to get to him! keep up the good work!
BaneofOrcs chapter 4 . 12/15/2010
Good job. I like what you have done so far! Don't worry about how long the chaps are. I would like longer, but if you feel like you can't make it longer, then don't push it!
BaneofOrcs chapter 3 . 12/15/2010
Still good even if it was a short chap!
BaneofOrcs chapter 2 . 12/15/2010
Nice, again!
BaneofOrcs chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Nice! though i would have liked it to be longer, it is still good for as short as it is!
Shraikor chapter 6 . 9/26/2010
nice start for a redo!

5/5
Huntress Dream chapter 6 . 9/22/2010
shadow shadow shadow new chappie !

so is the next chappie goin be when the war between the two houses brack out and drizzy makes a break? i be on da look out!
Orlok Tsubodai Bahadur chapter 6 . 9/20/2010
good chapter and i hope you update soon. next Drizzt book comes out October!Gauntlgrym (sp?) cant wait to get it.
Musingsage chapter 6 . 9/20/2010
Please don't burn me. Malice is right to harbor suspicions, her kind tell all sorts of lies.
kat chapter 3 . 9/20/2010
don't u mean dinin?
Musingsage chapter 5 . 9/3/2010
Hurray! Ran's back! ( I think.)
Huntress Dream chapter 5 . 9/1/2010
SHADOW! I FEEL LIKE YOU'VE BEEN TOUCH BY THE MUSES, YOU GOIN HARD! GO SHADOW! GO SHADOW!

PS-

QUESTION...:IS THE DROW THAT PICKED DRIZZT UP LIBRAN GOD OF BALANCE?

PSS-

DINON IS DININ

PSSS-

THANK YOU! WE WAIT FOR NEXT CHAPPIE THE EVER FATEFUL ME!
Orlok Tsubodai Bahadur chapter 5 . 9/1/2010
good chapter though it could be a bit longer plz keep up the good work. and plz update soon.
Musingsage chapter 4 . 8/31/2010
Drizzt is probably the hardest character to keep in character, and you're doing a good job.
100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »