Reviews for Dragonball Z: Still Meant to Be
Super sayiman chapter 4 . 4/1
Please update
patrickthehedgehog21 chapter 4 . 12/13/2016
Amazing, keep them coming.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2016
Finish this story dammit seriously
Guest chapter 4 . 10/8/2016
Pretty sure this story (& site) has been abandoned. If at all possible hope to see more chapters in the near future. Great story.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/1/2016
Damn great so far but not gonna be finished I assume. Update please
Kixen chapter 4 . 6/22/2016
Interesting chapter however I have one bone to pick. Gohan at top speed wouldn't have taken a minute to fly around the earth especially seeing as at that point he was several times faster than light.

Just wanted to throw that out there.
anazjay5 chapter 4 . 6/15/2016
Please continue writing this, it is very rare to find this pairing and so far this is the best I found
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2016
Finish this please
Green Jinx chapter 4 . 6/8/2016
So is Chi chi is interested in vegeta... and if so will it be kinki... and will goku and bulma have another child aka (bra or bulla or bulma jr)... what happen next... will vegeta change fot chi chi... will king ox spoil their evil plan...
Ps... I like to ready all first before post and from all well very good...interesting..
.but good...
Guest chapter 4 . 4/13/2016
Please finish this story i realy want to read the new chapters its gret story and i just need more!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/9/2016
You should really finish This off its a good story
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2016
Please continue this
Guest chapter 4 . 1/24/2016
This story by far is one of your most liked. Could you please just finish this up. It would make a lot of people happy including myself
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2016
You are disgusting! In order to make Goku and Bulma happen,you need to bash on ChiChi? I'm not even her fan but after I read these Goku and Bulma's bullshits, I feel sorry for ChiChi that she has so many haters and these haters just blindly ship her husband with Vegeta's Goku and Bulma shippers made me feel sick to my I'm very delight to tell you that your delusion of Goku and Bulma's romance WILL NEVER HAPPEN. The movie Battle of God and DBS confirmed it( since it showed Vegeta and Bulma's romance very often). Whether you like it or not, Goku still ends up with ChiChi and Vegeta still ends up with Bulma,deal with it!
faizbrohi chapter 1 . 12/25/2015