Reviews for Cipher
Aww this is so sweet :)
Foxes' Dreams chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
I'm crying...
bc chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
Wow this was beautiful! It felt very natural and true and showed the long journey that would be required to get these two back into the same space again. I really loved those phone calls and Chase's patience- nice stuff!
Sarahmay chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
that was by far the cutest thing ive ever read
LilyPSuzeSMiaM chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
I approve of this story. Haha, I really did think that Lockdown was a step in the right direction, but I guess canon had different ideas. And now Cameron is rarely mentioned. :(
LostInTheMusic chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
This story is beautiful. It does bring much closure to what happened in lockdown. You write amazingly and your description of the rawness and hesitance of their relationship is lyrical and provoking. I love this story so much. The nostalgia throughout makes me want to cry, and the ending is hugely satisfying. It would be great to see you write more chase/ cameron fics, yours surpasses the others I have read by far. Great job:)
Mariagoner chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Oh, this was lovely and even when you make my heart ache a little, I love the tender weariness of your characters shining through even their worst circumstances. Wonderful!
GottaLoveMEgan chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Awwww that's so bitter sweet and perfect!
Romy Katherine chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
And any thoughts about revising have been replaced with attempts at procrastination. :P

That was seriously cute. I thought there might be a tiny mention of Cameron after Lockdown, but I've got my Chameron fix for now, so thanks :)

I especially liked the dancing. Very romantic and squee-inducing.
Oliviet chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Oh so sweet and amazing. Much lighter than The Rest is Silence. I liked the change. And don't worry, you're not alone. I too love Lockdown and believe that it inspires hope. I'm just waiting for her to come back pregnant from that little moment of theirs. haha
quigely chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Oh I wish it went like this.
This was fabulous!
RedSquadron chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Hi! Wow, this was really good! :)
Still in the middle of reading your other story...gave into temptation and read this while I had the time! (your other fic is really long and dangerously addictive! ;))

You really have a knack for writing these characters-very impressed. Interesting exploration of the inevitable what-ifs

Will review the other one again soon! ;P
barbaramorse chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
*_* You were right!We did get to reap the benefits of your procrastination LOL.I'm really glad you took the time to write it xD.
It's awesome and very represents a lot of hope for the future of Chameron to me.I love how they moved on with their lives,but never gave up their feelings for each love Chase saying 'Since when have we done anything the right way around?' LMAO! Perfect (like Lockdown),perfect for them (like Lockdown),and really loved it (like Lockdown)!

Lockdown *_*
Cipher *_*
The rest is silence *_*
Chameron!Sims *_*
Hope canon doesn't prove you wrong too,though i think(or know) it will. :S HOPE NOT!
CourtanayyyJayyy chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
I absolutely, positively loved it. This should totally happen on the show! :)
Potterworm chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Gonna be honest here - I'm not a big Cameron/Chase fan. I still loved this fic though. You have a way of making me love characters that I hate. (Well, character really; I actually love Chase, lol.)