Reviews for Some Weird Fascination
that is so sweeeeeeet! :D ed is a sweetheart and alphonse is a cutie pie! 3
Kina Kalamari chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
That was awesome. I don't know why, but it was. Brilliant job. :]
Mediterranean Tomatoes chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
So cute! I loved it! I love EdxWin stories! Sooooo adorable and true!
MelancholyMadness chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Tehehe! The is so kawaii! I absolutely love blushing; especially when it's in-character!

Hellocloser chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Aye ! Anyways this is cute . Well written too (:
Lazybutt-chan chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
lol I loved that ! al is such an edwin shipper! XD
coughdrop101 chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Bittersweet Romanticide chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Have you read the end yet? Because I read the end and I want to review your story with what I know but I don't want to spoil it for you!

The only criticism is that you need a space before and after a

Regardless, this was fantastic. I mean, the only thing I can really focus on was the sensory detail, which was absolutely amazing. I could see the kitchen perfectly, every single action. Really, you can practically smell and feel everything the characters are feeling.
T420000 chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Haha that was very cute. I like the way you wrote out Al. This would make a cute series.
DuHSPaZZiNGFeL chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Incredibly adorable! I always love fics with Al knowing more than he leads on. :D
Evil Little Dog chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
This is really cute but if Winry beat up that poor dough that much, her pie would be so tough, no one would eat it. *laugh* I really really loved Ed's reaction to playing with her hair, though.
GDrone chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Loved it! That was really, really fantastic.
MomokoMaia05 chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
lol aye!
i love this! -
it's simply me chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Aye! I adore this show too! Especially this trio! I've been wanting to read a good EdxWinry for a while, and I've finally found one! That was SO amazingly done! The description and the innocence and everything was so incredibly flawless! A DEFINITE fav for me, wonderful job, truly really! -
theluckyshipper chapter 1 . 4/29/2010