Reviews for Calendar Boy
jenninemarie chapter 15 . 7/17/2014
Would love more! Love it!
jayjrat chapter 15 . 3/28/2014
I want more! Please Gods of fan-fiction hear my plea!
From my mouth to the fan-fiction gods ears!
Jhill88 chapter 15 . 7/9/2013
I just discovered this story and Im in love I hope more chapters will come soon :)
missJinxcortez chapter 15 . 12/25/2012
I hope you pick this story up it is amazing
andie chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
hi want to know are u adding anymore chapters to the story. if u are. can't wait to read them. :)
Ceeluvs chapter 15 . 5/27/2011
Oh me, oh my...I pray that you finish this story. It's so animated. I love this story. Pen and Derek are gonna start a fire if they don't cool eachother down! Lol
sangreal7 chapter 15 . 3/14/2011
Poor Reid ... and JJ! They both have it really tough at the moment. I really hope the ones who care about them can come through for them soon.

Great update!
sangreal7 chapter 14 . 3/14/2011
JJ seems so torn by her feelings, and it was good of Rossi to try to help her.

I definitely feel for Reid ... that's a tough decision he has to make and really no one can help him there.

As always, I love the interactions between the characters, and especially how well you balance the chapter with the action moving from one group of people to another. Well done!
sangreal7 chapter 13 . 3/14/2011
Poor Rossi! Everyone really had it in for him ... totally hilarious! Love the little moments with Pen and Derek, and also Hotch and Kate.
PinkAngel17 chapter 15 . 3/14/2011
That first part with them in the yard was hilarious and cute too. Poor JJ and Reid though. Really good chapter!
remeyqueen74 chapter 15 . 3/14/2011
Please update
Peanut84 chapter 15 . 3/14/2011
YEAH! You're back! :-)

So enjoyed this chapter, and now will go back and re-read it all in one go to enjoy the entire story to date.

Here's to your muse giving you ideas, and life giving you time to continue!
When I Make It Shine chapter 15 . 3/14/2011
woohoo! an update :) I love how Spence is so naiive, it's adorable. Cant wait to read more about the interaction between hotch and Kate. Sadly there was no mini hotch in this chapter. Great job :)
doralupin86 chapter 15 . 3/14/2011
Brilliant story so far...love the update looking forward for the next one! :)
felineDrake chapter 15 . 3/14/2011
Awesome work as always. Keep it up! I can't wait for the enxt chapter.