Reviews for She Got It Honest
mary chapter 33 . 10/2 this realy where it ends? Well at least its not on a cliffhanger. Please finish this some day! If not for me, but for all the others like me who will stumble across the show and search fanfictions only to find most of them were abandoned 10 years ago! Please finish this to give them hope. Because honestly you can only put so much time into a book that you know has no ending.
mary chapter 25 . 10/2
Last part had me laughing so hard. I hope rogue and gambit become enamies soon. He is supposed to flirt,she is supposed to hate it,then after they get over that then they have the relationship you have them in currently. Having it this way without gambit flirting and rogue thretening him and insulting him and pushing him away...its just weard. I mean shouldn't she be woried about getting to close since she cant touch?
mary chapter 16 . 10/1
Hey i know that movie!
you remind me of a man(what man?) the man with the power (what power?)the power of hoodoo (hoodoo?) You do. (Do what?) Remind me of a man...
mary chapter 15 . 10/1
I seriously thought that was gonna be remy, you surprised me...good job :)
mary chapter 14 . 10/1
This is a great fic, and i hope its got an ending. Just saying, like all the awesome fics are abandoned,usualy right at the biggest cliffhanger. I seriously hope this isnt one of awesome btw,loooove it! Cant wate for romy! Sooooo exited! You should have mentioned that there was romy in the description because i would have gotten around to reading this alot sooner if you had.
ps. Deadpool is frickin hilarious! I love this version of him.
mary chapter 1 . 10/1
Disney land...wish i was that smart
lightning909 chapter 13 . 3/26
can't. stop. laughing.
I'm bad at making usernames chapter 33 . 11/5/2014
Kii-g-14 chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Hey did you know it's been like... I think 4 years since your last update? Are you dead? I sincerely hope not...
meh chapter 33 . 6/29/2014
More chapters please.
InuKailani chapter 33 . 5/3/2014
Updates please I beg if you it's been centuries
Moon Goddesss chapter 33 . 3/16/2014
Please come back to this
Dino-Roogue chapter 2 . 2/25/2014
As if this had not been funny enough... Deadpool into the mix! Hahaha! Sorry, Logan, but... congratulations, it's a Rogue! Haha!
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Do you seriously understand the depth of this? Do you realize how funny and lovely you've made this one? I loooove it!

Hahaha! 'Blind butt'? Seriously, Logan? Haha! Timon and Pumbaa? Aww, little Anna is super cute! Daddy sir... gotta love her!
amd5551 chapter 33 . 12/19/2013
LOL. I love your stories. This series is still just as awesome as the rest :) I do hop you continue it. This chapter ended SOO WELL, I love it! wade finally made a huge diss to emma and ororo technically did not object :) Brilliant as usual!