Reviews for She Got It Honest
Moon Goddesss chapter 33 . 3/16
Please come back to this
Dino-Roogue chapter 2 . 2/25
As if this had not been funny enough... Deadpool into the mix! Hahaha! Sorry, Logan, but... congratulations, it's a Rogue! Haha!
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 2/25
Do you seriously understand the depth of this? Do you realize how funny and lovely you've made this one? I loooove it!

Hahaha! 'Blind butt'? Seriously, Logan? Haha! Timon and Pumbaa? Aww, little Anna is super cute! Daddy sir... gotta love her!
amd5551 chapter 33 . 12/19/2013
LOL. I love your stories. This series is still just as awesome as the rest :) I do hop you continue it. This chapter ended SOO WELL, I love it! wade finally made a huge diss to emma and ororo technically did not object :) Brilliant as usual!
anonymous chapter 33 . 10/23/2013
I know I've said it before but I'll say it again. Please update. I absolutely love this story. I'm sorry if it's getting annoying but just think of it as a really nice compliment.
rats xp chapter 33 . 8/10/2013
well, you've now dropped your baby story at the bay-sitters for over 2 years now, not to be rude but...do you plan on updating before the month is over let alone before this year is up?
as for the suggestion, how about Deadpool's X-Verse?
anyway, i really really REALLY love this story and hope you haven't forgotten about :D
hope you plan on updating soon!
rats xp chapter 32 . 8/10/2013
you mixed the know/no thing in your author's note just now as well, also that was the punisher wasn't it?
Trowa'sDancer chapter 33 . 8/5/2013
Did they get the car back!? This story is great!
Pixie Star Fire chapter 33 . 7/23/2013
Despite the slim chance that this will ever be updated, I still have hope, because a story this good deserves hope and I'm dying to find out what happens next.

Please, please, please write another chapter!
no name chapter 33 . 7/1/2013
please update up blueverse fics. I missed them.
Anoymous136 chapter 33 . 6/23/2013
I hope you update this universe. It's a really good AU! Please, please do! I love all the characters. It's really good.
Guest chapter 16 . 5/4/2013
X-23 only has Adamantium claws, it is not in the rest of her body because she has not finished growing; and if the metal was everywhere then it would not grow with the rest of her body and would probably kill her eventually.
bookgal chapter 33 . 3/5/2013
Noooooo... wade HAS to be crazy. He HAS to, there isn't an option for this.
bookgal chapter 13 . 3/4/2013
Man is this some funny shit. I, like, totally laughed my ass off it was so funny. ;)
Guest chapter 21 . 2/6/2013
tabby as deadpools daughter... . !?