Reviews for She Got It Honest
RoseGlass chapter 33 . 2/21
Lol! Emma got her frosty behind burned! Hope you update again soon, this story is really entertaining.
I always come back to this story, because its THAT good. I know that its been like 5 years since the last update and you probably stopped writing it for lack of inspiration or you were busy with life or whatever. I just thought I'd let you know that this has got to be one of my favorite fan fics out there. I hope you someday pick up this story again.
mary chapter 33 . 10/2/2015
Ugh...is this realy where it ends? Well at least its not on a cliffhanger. Please finish this some day! If not for me, but for all the others like me who will stumble across the show and search fanfictions only to find most of them were abandoned 10 years ago! Please finish this to give them hope. Because honestly you can only put so much time into a book that you know has no ending.
mary chapter 25 . 10/2/2015
Last part had me laughing so hard. I hope rogue and gambit become enamies soon. He is supposed to flirt,she is supposed to hate it,then after they get over that then they have the relationship you have them in currently. Having it this way without gambit flirting and rogue thretening him and insulting him and pushing him away...its just weard. I mean shouldn't she be woried about getting to close since she cant touch?
mary chapter 16 . 10/1/2015
Hey i know that movie!
you remind me of a man(what man?) the man with the power (what power?)the power of hoodoo (hoodoo?) You do. (Do what?) Remind me of a man...
mary chapter 15 . 10/1/2015
I seriously thought that was gonna be remy, you surprised me...good job :)
mary chapter 14 . 10/1/2015
This is a great fic, and i hope its got an ending. Just saying, like all the awesome fics are abandoned,usualy right at the biggest cliffhanger. I seriously hope this isnt one of awesome btw,loooove it! Cant wate for romy! Sooooo exited! You should have mentioned that there was romy in the description because i would have gotten around to reading this alot sooner if you had.
ps. Deadpool is frickin hilarious! I love this version of him.
mary chapter 1 . 10/1/2015
Disney land...wish i was that smart
lightning909 chapter 13 . 3/26/2015
can't. stop. laughing.
I'm bad at making usernames chapter 33 . 11/5/2014
PLEASE UPDATE! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
Kii-g-14 chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Hi
Hey did you know it's been like... I think 4 years since your last update? Are you dead? I sincerely hope not...
Kii-Bye
meh chapter 33 . 6/29/2014
More chapters please.
InuKailani chapter 33 . 5/3/2014
Updates please I beg if you it's been centuries
Moon Goddesss chapter 33 . 3/16/2014
Please come back to this
Dino-Roogue chapter 2 . 2/25/2014
As if this had not been funny enough... Deadpool into the mix! Hahaha! Sorry, Logan, but... congratulations, it's a Rogue! Haha!