Reviews for Can You See It?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Fantastically written. Kudos author. :)
Oxmio chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
H-holy Lord... that was easily the saddest fanfiction I have ever read. I quite literally bawled the whole time. Wonderful, beautiful job. Now...I'm gonna go clean up my face since you've made it all cry-ey. :')
CaramelPancakes85 chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Oh my gosh this is so beautiful and sad! It made me cry! Wonderfully written!
crazybeagle chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
As to the "success or fail" question- Absolute success. Teary-eyed right now. Beautiful piece, descriptive, every sentence charged and loaded and...gah. Awesome.

I think I need a hug.

*bawls*
River Eyes chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
I am really baffled as to why this story doesn't have more reviews. It's so great! It really drew me in, and I cried at the end. You clearly have the gift, so thanks for writing it! :)
MidnightInDecember chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Oh my, how you had me tearing up! This was so, so sad, and so fantastically, wonderfully, beautifully written!

You character Sasuke so well! I dont like him in the manga because you dont get to see so much behind that cool face (actually, i kinda like him nowadays cus now hes mad XDDXD) and he tends to get too overly emotional and annoying in fanfics instead... but you balanced it out very well, not many people can do that!

And that ending just took my breath away. Seriously, I loved this! :)

And Naruto... oh, i feel for him so much... its too cruel... T.T! He's always so cheery, despite everything, and I really do think hes actually stronger than Sasuke. Also, Sasuke going blind was brilliant!
Stormyfate chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Wow, that was really sad almost made me cry (and that's saying something, I despise Sasuke .)
kitsuneXXnoXXkyuubi102 chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
*uncontrollable sobbing* It so SAD! I'm literally crying... I love it...but it's so so sad.
OneAcquaintedWithTheNight chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
wow.

that was an awesome story! your like the best writer! but plz can u write something a little happier next time b/c that made me wanna cry.(like really i had to go find a tissue box)

but still a REALLY good story!
FlyingTackle chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Holy crap, that ending is really...scary. I'm very affected by this, you did amazingly. It's another totally realistic outcome, because Sasuke would only think about all this once he knows there's no hope of success. I mean, I was tearing up. It's sad, and I don't know. I love this whole thing and will probably read it again and recommend it to my friends. But at the same time I hate everything that happens because it hurts my heart. I'm attached to these characters. Anyway, aside from all that crap I just spewed. You write wonderfully, and posted a beautiful work of art here. And the ending...well, it's sudden, in the alarming way it probably should be, since his thoughts have to end somewhere. Just...wow. I haven't read anything like this before; I'm glad I decided to click on it!
narusasu-chan1 chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
This is deffinatly a success XD
It made me cry..
Its amazing 3
imperfect-lover chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Cried like a baby! Poor Sasuke [ It's def not fair if this is what happens to him in the end [
Sazzi chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
you evil thing! you made me was good, was a prick,it was just him; and i like ,really, all of it.
congrats