Reviews for Calling
pokemaster101 chapter 4 . 3/17/2018
I love the buildup and Edd's reasoning on Eddy.

Keep it up! 8DDDDD
Wolfisis chapter 4 . 7/2/2014
I liked this a lot.
MidnightLuve chapter 4 . 3/15/2014
omg ok that god really hot in a romantic way 3
MidnightLuve chapter 3 . 3/15/2014
ok edd got little oc but other then that this chapter was good
MidnightLuve chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
omg your so good at this right off the bat u didnt miss a beat i felt like i was there and everything crazy loving it 3
OvergrownNurse chapter 4 . 8/10/2012
What a very adorable and enjoyable story this was :) Great work! And thank you for finishing it :D
The Critic chapter 4 . 7/20/2012
Wow. I cannot even begin to describe how much I could relate to this. Well I mean besides the happy ending. So much emotion, twists and turns, and so unpredictable! This is how real emotions play out. I am extremely pleased with this. Keep it up.
HellItself chapter 4 . 4/4/2012
I love you soooo much. This was a wonderful experience to read. Great writing style. I think i'll stalk you...and your works.

Truly truly! Great.

With Love

Hell
Dev chapter 4 . 12/20/2011
Maybe it's just me, but I like a story I can relate to, and Double D's constant fear of disappointment and betrayal hit close to home. Besides that, I wanted to say that the beginning felt rushed somehow, but really good work!
belasgrl chapter 4 . 5/29/2011
This is a beautiful story. I'm so happy you finished it.
Skymouth chapter 4 . 5/20/2011
Yay! You finished! I had to reread the fic to get back up to date... oh darn! Am glad that Edd finally let himself trust Eddy enough to let the boy show him his love! That third chapter left me worrying and all...
AppleGirlin chapter 4 . 5/10/2011
I liked the story but I was sad that Edd doesn't believe that Eddy loves him truly in the end. I don't know what kind of ending you were trying to give out but I was saddened by it.
Aisyy chapter 4 . 5/9/2011
Oh... Oh it's just so sweet. I love it.
unique0987654321 chapter 4 . 5/6/2011
This is a beautiful piece, Thank you for finishing it. It is so beautiful.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »