Reviews for beneath the shade of the sakura trees
mannd1068 chapter 11 . 4/29/2011
Excellent chapter
Guest chapter 11 . 4/15/2011
I really liked them,the vampire one was really intriguing and one seems it could be a story all on it's own.I really like this last one also-well how Sasuke acted towards Sakura...I HATE Karin...
AdventRain chapter 11 . 2/10/2011
Love these! My fave was wonderwall it was super touching. Love the smutty bits too! Wonderful writing btw...cant wait for more! Im down for reading the vamp fic haha. xo
AdventRain chapter 11 . 2/10/2011
MeiGrace chapter 11 . 2/9/2011
wow this chpter came from suhc agreat perspective and i never thought about things this way great job!
killmeangel24 chapter 11 . 2/9/2011
wow veryyy emo
XxUchihaCherryBlossomxX chapter 11 . 2/9/2011
It's too bad for Karin, but sweet 4 Sasuke and Sakura. I love these stories!
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 11 . 2/8/2011
Karin-angst makes me super happy. I HATE HER. And it's cool to see her understand her own suffering!
DeepPoeticGirl chapter 11 . 2/8/2011
I've always liked Karin's character, unlike so many SS fans. I just don't like her when she crazes over Sasuke because of how childish she becomes. She's so much better than that. And I think some people think the same about Sakura, but it's not... because Sakura learned how childish she was and she stopped fangirling to really try to be his friend. Not rape him. Or force him to love her. I think this is one of the reasons I love SS so much... Sakura doesn't try to force herself onto him, she only tried to be his friend. Someone he could turn to.

But this... this was amazing. Karin's character was so well portrayed. I liked the subtlety and how you didn't put it right 'out there' about the way he feels for his old team mates. About Sakura, too. Although he was a bit out of character (just a bit though. I can't see him reaching out to them so fast. Or maybe those are just the latest chapters getting to me, he might have done that before he'd gone crazed) you pulled him off really well. :)

Great job, can't wait to read more. :3
crimson dove chapter 10 . 2/6/2011
very very hot! silly sasuke, you know you cant resist sakura ;)
crimson dove chapter 9 . 2/6/2011
this was very sweet. i liked how in character it seemed. i could see this happing in canon.
bailey chapter 8 . 2/6/2011
love taylor swift, love the song, love the story! very cute :)
ScarletCamellia chapter 10 . 2/6/2011
Flirtatious and dirty! I loved it!
ScarletCamellia chapter 9 . 2/6/2011
Such a short and sweet oneshot.

Made my heart warm. :D