Reviews for beneath the shade of the sakura trees
ScarletCamellia chapter 7 . 7/10/2010
AHAHAHAHA. Maybe Sakura hates him a little bit? No, that's overused...? I dunno. But I do really really really want this to continue! I LOVE IT!

I also love Linkin Park. Jussayin'. :)
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 7 . 7/9/2010
i loved it! can't wait for more to come.
Shira chapter 7 . 7/9/2010
please! this short fic is so interesting, I think you should continue this one. please, please, please! i beg you!

by the way, keep writing, you are amazing!
MidnightCherryBlossomCat chapter 7 . 7/9/2010
WOW THIS IS GREAT!

Can't wait to read what happens next!
TheSweetRevenge chapter 7 . 7/9/2010
o w o

aah! _ xD
Lila Paige Rose chapter 7 . 7/8/2010
Yes please! CONTINUE. I LOVE THE TwilightXVampire Knight thing going on 3 And i wanna know how Sakura survived without blood :P
qawashere chapter 7 . 7/8/2010
definelty continue

it would be a great story

so please update more
KaT stah chapter 7 . 7/8/2010
yes, please continue! This story is good. Everything flows nicely and I love your writing style!
Nice girl 15 chapter 7 . 7/8/2010
holy crud! this is awesome! u should continue this chapter cuz this rocks!
kumikoX3chan chapter 7 . 7/8/2010
yes you have to you can't leave us hanging forever after you finish this bit you can maybe do something else
shkh4ever chapter 7 . 7/8/2010
Continue please. But please please do not make it to cheesy. Until next time.
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 7 . 7/8/2010
As long as this ISN'T another Twilight or Vampire Knight rip off I'm fine...It's more interesting anyways!
The Angel Of Ruin chapter 7 . 7/8/2010
OMG OMG OMG I ABSOLUTELY LOVEEEE IT ADORE ITTT! please hurry and make another chappie it's really good!
WhatChuuKnowBoutMe chapter 4 . 7/3/2010
AWWW! THAT WAS SWEET! I KKNNEEWW THERE WAS A EXPLINATION TO HIS BEHAVIOR AND THEY WERE ALL SWEET! I XPECIALLY LIKED THE FIRST AND SECOND REASONS! (YA'KNOW WHAT I MEAN?) UH.. YEAH! COOL CHAPTER! AWESOME! AND I ALSO LIKE FICS WITH INO/SAKURA FRIENDSHIPS!
WhatChuuKnowBoutMe chapter 3 . 7/3/2010
I HEART IT! SO NOTHING HAPPENED BETWEEN THEM! HEHE! IT WAS ALL IN HIS EMO-BOY(MAN?) IMAGINATION! BUT, WHAT DID SAKURA KNOW AT THE END?
86 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »