Reviews for Sleepy interlude
Blacstar chapter 2 . 12/3/2010
I absolutely love this anime and am thrilled to find someone else who has actually seen it. I never really thought of these two characters together but now that you got me hooked, i want more.
x-YaoiWolf-x chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
Warn a person next time -.- I thought this was a oneshot. how was i supposed to know you'd add more?

Anyway! *fangirl squeal* I heart you so much! this was just as kyute as the first one and major props to you for the greatness that is this drabble! I really love you! You've gotta write more... even though as it stands i think i'm like the only person that's ever watched this show... well besides you XD I can't get over these!

I know for a fact you spelled Akagi Shunsuke correctly and i'm pretty sure Shirota is right too just so you know ... i really wanna write that fic of mine! so well, thanks for the awesomeness! Please write more! Number One Fan, YaoiWolf!XP
Manderskoinu chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
You rock for writing this! I'm sitting here watching my shiny new dai-guard box set and this makes me stupidly happy. It's sad that this great little anime is so unpopular:( and I totally ship Shirota/Akagi like mad! I have since the first time I saw the show on cartoon network! This was an adorable little story and the sleepy bickering is 3
x-YaoiWolf-x chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Holy Crap! I have been waiting for someone to come along that 1) has actually watched Dai-guard and 2) likes the ShirotaxAkagi pairing! You, my friend, are the BEST!

I've been wanting to write a ShirotaxAkagi fic for years (well only two years but whatever) and i've got the main ideas down but i don't have the time to write one... sadly my life doesn't leave me time to do more than write little snippets on paper and i never get to type or upload stories so i haven't gotten around to writing this potential ShiroxAkagi story yet. BUT I will! I am determined.

Anyway, I heart this adorable little drabble! It's so great! We have got to talk sometime! PM me or something! Maybe you can help me with this fic idea of mine! so Thanks so much for writing this! i love ya for it! YaoiWolf Loves You! :3