Reviews for It's Okay?
satomika chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
:]

they should definitely end up together
88Mary88 chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Such a great story, absolutely one of my favourites from you. I read already a while ago, but couldn't forget it, I really love it. Chuck as a broken soldier is just amazing!
JNYC chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
amazing!

soilder! chuck ? swons~
ronan03 chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
two of my favorite things: soldier boys and chuck bass in the back of a limo. it doesn't get much better than that!you just keep outdoing .
d1421 chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
I love it! Oh. I'm SO GLAD I found your fics. has been going down the drain and I've almost given up on it entirely but THIS. Another amazing piece. I love your Chuck. He acts exactly as I imagine a grown-up Chuck Bass would.

Again, I'm IN AWE of your syntax. "He's a presence, a magnet, a flytrap, standing there in his shiny shiny boots, cap pulled down and Aviators on against the wicked winter sun." - beautiful sentences like this 3
annablake chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Girl, you're on a ROLL. I haven't even had time to R&R Stockholm Syndrome yet.

LOVED this. Chuck in uniform - totally hot. Chuck and Blair runited in the back of a limo - even more so.

Also, you have Carter down to a t. Loved that he and Chuck was so buddy buddy.

Great!
chairobsesser chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
it's weird to think of chuck in the army!
good weird, different weird, but weird all the same!

i love the image you create of Blair running to him on her wedding day, in the pouring rain! and how you capture they way they are in a few sentences!

love this story, it's so cute :D