Reviews for Naruto's digital adventure 02
Asuka1920 chapter 6 . 4/5
Can't wait to read more!
DarkChaosDragon00 chapter 6 . 2/27
Update
SPark681 chapter 6 . 11/22/2016
Man Ken needs to be terminated badly hopefully Naruto can save his friend anyways keep up the great work!
ivan0061509 chapter 6 . 12/16/2013
Hey it is getting good I wonder if your going to make disappear soo keep writing can't wait ch 7
Guest chapter 6 . 5/10/2013
I think this is a really good story I hope you update soon
Guest chapter 6 . 2/19/2013
this s great i cant wait to read the new chapter i hope it comes up soon
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 6 . 1/24/2013
I really hope you come back to update soon!
Not In Use Anymore 35 chapter 6 . 4/16/2012
Awesome, so when will chapter 7 and the other chapters come out from what it says about when this was last updated it has been a very long time.
kitsunedragon chapter 6 . 3/16/2012
Excellent story. A few spelling errors here and there but nothing that I can complain about. I love the fights and the plot concerning naruto's being pulled back to his universe. I really hope u update this story. Also I wish to ask, is the gate the gate from fma and his new mthod of jutsu making related to the clapping method that al and ed use when they perform alchemy?
Guest chapter 6 . 12/18/2011
Great story (and the first one as well). Looking forward to the next chapter, whenever you post it. Hope it doesn't take too much longer for Naruto to be reunited with Kyuubi.
Savoxgut chapter 6 . 6/28/2011
wow, another good story, mmm, but it seems you have not update, I hope you continue, although perhaps you are giving time to some other story or just for you and that's fine, just so happens I hope to have, luck with what you do, and wait for the sequel, the time you have to wait

bye
Guest chapter 4 . 6/17/2011
you bastard you dam son of a bitch you merged digimon,naruto,and the matrix add the matrix to your disowner I mean come on you stupid fucker.
EmpirePlayer chapter 6 . 3/18/2011
Update! Update! Update!
Akiri chapter 6 . 3/1/2011
Interesting. i can't wait to see what will happen next. Update soon.
Umbra8191 chapter 6 . 2/20/2011
great story i can't wait for the next update.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »