Reviews for Naruto's digital adventure 02
ivan0061509 chapter 6 . 12/16/2013
Hey it is getting good I wonder if your going to make disappear soo keep writing can't wait ch 7
Guest chapter 6 . 5/10/2013
I think this is a really good story I hope you update soon
Guest chapter 6 . 2/19/2013
this s great i cant wait to read the new chapter i hope it comes up soon
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 6 . 1/24/2013
I really hope you come back to update soon!
Ccebling chapter 6 . 4/16/2012
Awesome, so when will chapter 7 and the other chapters come out from what it says about when this was last updated it has been a very long time.
kitsunedragon chapter 6 . 3/16/2012
Excellent story. A few spelling errors here and there but nothing that I can complain about. I love the fights and the plot concerning naruto's being pulled back to his universe. I really hope u update this story. Also I wish to ask, is the gate the gate from fma and his new mthod of jutsu making related to the clapping method that al and ed use when they perform alchemy?
Guest chapter 6 . 12/18/2011
Great story (and the first one as well). Looking forward to the next chapter, whenever you post it. Hope it doesn't take too much longer for Naruto to be reunited with Kyuubi.
Savoxgut chapter 6 . 6/28/2011
wow, another good story, mmm, but it seems you have not update, I hope you continue, although perhaps you are giving time to some other story or just for you and that's fine, just so happens I hope to have, luck with what you do, and wait for the sequel, the time you have to wait

bye
Guest chapter 4 . 6/17/2011
you bastard you dam son of a bitch you merged digimon,naruto,and the matrix add the matrix to your disowner I mean come on you stupid fucker.
EmpirePlayer chapter 6 . 3/18/2011
Update! Update! Update!
Akiri chapter 6 . 3/1/2011
Interesting. i can't wait to see what will happen next. Update soon.
Umbra8191 chapter 6 . 2/20/2011
great story i can't wait for the next update.
toonash667 chapter 6 . 2/10/2011
wow that is cool
nicklaren chapter 6 . 1/16/2011
very nice story so far and very well written please update soon
5-digit chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
I read the story before this one and I read it all the way through because it kept me interested. But then the end came and what do I find? Naruto grows a tail and ears, wtf? What's the point of that? I stopped reading the other Naruto/Hikari story because that happened and there was no point to it.

I may be going against what I said about flamers and turning myself into a hypocrite here but I find the idea completely retarded, again that's just me though. Why can't he just stay normal? Is there something wrong with that? Well normal for Naruto's standards but I see little point in making him into a pseudo furry.

Other than that though I was surprised to be introduced to Rizegreymon, I stopped watching the anime a long time ago so I had no idea Greymon had other forms.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »