Reviews for I Want You All To Myself
WindRush chapter 1 . 3/1
I honestly really loved this. It was simple, but oh so adorable. I really like your writing style, and I also loved the way you portrayed Dean and Cas. Overall, this was super awesome, and it's for sure going on my favorites list :)
carrieonmywaywardson chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
I really love this but I was wondering: why haven't you posted this on AO3 yet?
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
Ah, God. This is beyond words. The absolute part by part edition of this piece has my heart thudding in amazement. College!Dean and Castiel are quite the pair. Ruby, Meg and Gabriel just make it even more entertaining to read. The everlasting impression this has is so awesome. Its just awesome.
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
I enjoyed that so thank you.
I liked that Cas made him work for approval
I felt relieved by the final sentence.
I did/do want more
DeansBabyBird
Individual Narrative chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Awwwwwww! I loved this! The introductory description of Cas was awesome (the one that included how he eats his chips with ketchup), and the story was so well-written and fun to read! Only downside was that sometimes the scene transitions were really confusing, and sometimes I wasn't sure if they were chronological or flashbacks :/
anon chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
awwww asdfghjkl
someone recced me this on tumblr, totally worth the read AND rec. :)
Cannibals Welcome chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
I don't think this deserved an M rating.

It was pretty awesome, though.
Reilly Black chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
CAN YOU JUST DO ONE MORE CHAPTER JUST ONE. GOD PLEASE.
dreamerlc chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Gah! I need more!
Jane Cry chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
now as a registered user:
you... erm... you... write GOOD!
(I'm sorry, but that's as eloquent i can be right now)
I'll just add that I don't usually like high school AUs, but your story made me come back and read it over and over again, I like it that much!
Are you planning (or even considering) a sequel? I would really like to know more about these guys.
Keep writing!
Jane Cry chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
you... erm... you... write GOOD!
(I'm sorry, but that's as eloquent i can be right now)
Keep writing!
ILoveSupernaturalcasismine chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
I liked it. :)
fhqweufuhgfihb chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
This was really precious and well-written and it really made me smile a lot and idk it was just really cute and I loved all the little descriptions of the rest of Dean's friends (Chuck, Meg, Ruby, etc.) and Sammy tormenting Dean about his crush on Cas will never not be adorable.
Iamala chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
This was really kind of sweet. I liked it.
therealbakers chapter 1 . 4/10/2013