Reviews for Remember Me?
SweetieLove chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
very nice..the essence and the tones are deeply expressed. The facts and opinions mix well together and it creates perfect harmony with the story..your hand writing style is lined which is quite easy to do but very hard to master. I'll try it sometime.
AmyAddict1 chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Wow, this was one powerful story. Though I do not know the story behind these two characters, I'm guessing that you sort of made your own interpretation of it. This is very interesting and I enjoyed it.

Good luck in the contest.
AA1
Moonlit Dreaming chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Wow! Very interesting take on the WP and Keira here. It was haunting and powerful, without being overdone.

Z.Zia chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
This is rather haunting. What a nice play on words using 'Witch Princess' to draw out the storyline. Very creative :) Love it.
high improbability chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
...There go MY chances.

Anyway...

Oh, what a wonderfully dark take on the WP and Keira It's dramatic and heartrending. Thanks for uploading.

Mage the Observer chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Fascinating, and quite an interesting look at the origins of the Witch Princess and Keira...

Entry Verified. Good luck in the contest.
sugarapplesweet chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Entry verified!

A very powerful story, and the decision to use second person only made it more so. It's both amazing and terrifying what happens when a person has values different from your own.

Peace and Love