Reviews for A Deeper Shade of Blue
midlifecrisses chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
My god I have such a soft spot for words on skin - beautiful!
hooked-on-degrassi chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
i'm smiling like an idiot because of how cute this is 3
aedy chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Awww I've just read the 4 stories and n1) was so sad n2) was also so very sad n3) was so sweet and n4) was simply perfect and amazing!
Bymaga Jones chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
That was really clever and very sweet.
minlin chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
This is fricking gorgeous.
LindsayR chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
The rest of the series was good...angsty but still enjoyable. This coda though... Amazing. Totally tugs at the heartstrings and makes me love this pairing even more. Writing words of love on Kurt's body was such a romantic idea and having Puck's one word be 'Lucky' was perfect. Great story!
Glitterbaby22 chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Beauitful. Lovely. Sweet. Amazing.
MissGoodyTwoShoes chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
this fic was beautiful in its simplicity.
Cerijenks chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Your writing style is quite odd but enjoyable. This was the perfect end to the monochrome triology. it made me vocally "Aw". I wish something like this would happen to me. This has probably made my day:) Keep writing, you're amazing at it!
Evil-at-the-moment chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Oh my god...that was beautiful!
Adrianna chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
i was i little sad when i read the first 2 but this last one was so sweet i smiled the whole way through! dont stop they're sweet to read.
Riku Of Twilight chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Seriously, this is like the cutest thing i have ever read! You're amazing!
xxkiirousagixx chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
I'm pretty sure this is going to be one of those series I read over and over, because the sweetness will never wear off. Needless to say, I love it.
NakedKing chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
OMG I JUST BURST INTO SQUEELING AT THE END... I THINK I LOVE YOU! Now im crying. AWWWWWWWWW JESUS PAJAMAS THAT WAS SUCH A SWEET SERIES AND SOOO ADORABLE! LOVED IT~
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 1 . 4/29/2010