Reviews for Not a burden
BekotaTheMonsterHuntress chapter 11 . 2/23
Moreeeeeee
PapaSuke and pregnant mama Hina are so sweet ohh the baby will coming soon cann't wait !
Guest chapter 3 . 4/4/2014
How old are thet
KaoruZhinLee chapter 9 . 6/3/2012
Aww how sweet! Can't wait for the next chapter.
Chinkypinai chapter 8 . 3/29/2012
Will they live ! :O

I must know so you must update!

And soon! :) good story btw
CharNinja LOL chapter 8 . 3/27/2012
Omg I hope Hinata's ok
KaoruZhinLee chapter 8 . 3/26/2012
Next chapter, next chapter! The story is really good. I love how Hinata went from shy to opening up to people. I can't wait for the next chapter and hope you update soon.
BerserkerNobody chapter 8 . 3/25/2012
Continue! I need to know if she is okay! ahhhh! please continue!
Aki666 chapter 7 . 6/8/2011
Man I hope they find her before thing's get bad.

Hinata you'll be fine! Just remember Sasuke will be there to save you!

But I love the story. It's a really good plot and story idea to do. I hope to see the next chapter when you have the chance!

But first a few words that is my motto.

I don't expect you to update right away. I know you have a life out side of your computer and you have an Actually Life that you most live. I'm not nor will I ever be one of those people that will ask you to update right away. Even if you don't finish this story I'll still read it over and over until you take it down.

So with that said have a happy and awesome life and I hope you live it to the fulliest! Ja Ne~!
LLL.HINATA.LLL chapter 7 . 4/9/2011
can't wait to read more
in your dreams as well chapter 7 . 4/8/2011
Noooooooo sasuke save herrr
Aki666 chapter 6 . 3/31/2011
Yes Hinata you desirve to be happy!

Love the story and hope to see another chapter when you have free time to write.
AngelofDarkness21 chapter 6 . 3/2/2011
U got me addicted 2 this D: please write more soon
in your dreams as well chapter 6 . 2/27/2011
Awww this is really cute I hope they get merried in the next chapter hopefully nothing bad happens with the babys n the roug ninja
LLL.HINATA.LLL chapter 6 . 2/27/2011