Reviews for Only a Name
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Wow! I never thought of looking for Rebecca fanfiction. I am so happy to have stumbled across this (following reading some of your LilyJames!). I think we must be kindred spirits (to quote Anne of Green Gables!)! My favourite books are Pride & Prejudice and Rebecca! Rebecca is such an amazing book, the power of that presence, the fact you don't really realise that you don't know the narrators name... I love Daphne Du Maurier. I actually went to Cornwall and saw some places she lived and wrote. It was amazing. I also love Harry Potter and so many of your other favourite authors!
I was a little apprehensive about Rebecca fanfiction, not sure what could be added to that strange book! But this was lovely, I liked the sense of relief, the finally happy ending.
TheBatgirl31 chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
More please? :)
Too-Lazy-to sign-in chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Wow. This is an amazing, beautiful fanfic... I loved the end... It's just how Maxim should act, just like Mrs. de Winter, too.

I still can't see Frank getting married though...

P.S... can you please keep updating HDD2... it makes me smile everytime I read it... :)
PrincetonGirl7 chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
I LOVE THIS STORY TOO! REBECCA IS AAWESOME IT IS SORT OF A HORROR STORY TOO! HAVE YOU SEEN THE MOVIE! YOU SHOULD GO ON STEPHYB14 PROFILE AND WRITE SOME REVIEWS HER STORIES ARE SO CORNY?
PadfootSawyer chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
That was so cute! I have always wanted a happy end for the DeWinters, despite what others have said or published on here, but this is a really nice way to sum it up! Bravo!
QueenOfSparrabeth chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
excellent story! this made me laugh "Yours has a much nicer ring to it, darling." because we don't know her name haha
journeyintonight chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Oh, I simply loved this piece of writing! Very warm, just as the de Winters needed, in my opinion :) Yes, they deserve happiness!

I very much enjoyed that you kept them both very in character - Maxim is a delight to read - and adored the teasing about Rebecca. He just couldn't help himself, now, could he? I believe this shows how things are different now from what they used to be. Maxim's mood swings now are deliberate to tease, not the shadow of a torment. I think that's key to the story and you have portrayed that perfectly.

Should you decide to write another piece, be sure I'll read it! :)