Reviews for The Bridge
head.chantal chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
I love the characters interaction
Curious-Brunette13 chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Love the Torren fluff! It was just absolutely adorable!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
so here I am rereading it like I said..And as always this story makes me smile and adore J/T all the more..and torre is just too cute...and I think this story is the one I fell in love with Dave too...lol...
love it ..
Hugs
sagey
kirt chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Loved it
JK Ashavah chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
This was recommended to me when I was looking for fic about John and Dave and I'm very glad it was. I love the insight you've given into how the Atlantis team looks to an outside, and I love the way you've developed a complex and very human relationship between the two brothers. And that John got the Medal of Honour he so richly deserves from so many mad missions. :) There were a bunch of lines that made me laugh and a bunch more that made me smile and overall a lot of fun. Absolutely lovely. Thank you.
Skye Graham chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
I loved, loved, loved this story. Wonderful seeing John with his brother, Teyla and Torren John. Sometime just plain whumping gets old and it is nice to see a good all around story that looks into Sheppard' personal life with his brother and his Atlantis family. Thanks for such a relaxing, fun, sweet story. Skye Graham
PS I am passing this one to all my SGA fan fic friends!
babyshan211 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Oh my god that was...was so damn FANTASTIC. I smiled the whole way through. Excellent work.
janelouise chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Hi there
Just wanted to tell you how much I love this story! And I'm so glad you continued it with your four-part series! I love seeing John as a "Daddy" and "family-man" as well as highly respected military commander! Please keep writing your wonderful stories! Sincerely, jane
judybear chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Oh wow, what a wonderfull story! Don't know where to start. As I told you befor I love storys about John's family. This one is realy great and one can see how much work you put in it. I love to see all this events thru Daves eyes! It's a very interesting point of view.
I liked the way John and Dave intreact with each other. You can see that things are still a bit awkward between them and they are unsure how to react to each other. It would not be realistic if they had acted as if there never had been such a huge rift between them. But they are getting closer and even have a little fun, playing football. I loved the image of those two rolling around on the gras. :-)
And of course I love Torren and John's interaction with the boy. Those two are so sweet together, I'll never get enough of such scenes! And I loved the sparkling between John and Teyla. ;-)

Julia seemd to be an interesting character as well. I would love to read more about her.

All in all it was a great story and I look forwar to read your other storys soon.
A chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Wow
ClaMiAl chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Very nice! I enjoyed getting to see John from David's point of view.
kickstand75 chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Though not a new fan of the SGA series, I'm new to reading fan fiction for it. I've read a few of your other stories on BEYA, but I think this one is my favorite so far! I love your characterizations of all the characters and how "Dave" is fleshed out! Can't wait to read more of your stories.

-kristan
SGAmvmm chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Thank you for this wonderful story.. I really love reading stories about family especially John Sheppard's family.. Hope you continue writing about his life and family.. Thank you.. wonderful story.. too bad Patrick Sheppard already died..
puffally chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Loved it
Auktober chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
This was an amazing story! I could not stop reading! I like that you used David's perspective on this story. You showed range and character depth. You also wrote them in character very well. I am glad I found this story and I have been inspired to read the other ones as well.

-Auktober