Reviews for The Bridge
Moi chapter 1 . 3/28
Amazing story.
lotusja chapter 1 . 2/22
Hi, just recently discover your works and i am letting you know how much I love it!. After several years, I have just discover Stargate Atlantis. I'd watch the original but never looked at the SGA but your works with Teyla and Sheppard has me yearning for more. I do wish other writers had written more Sheppard fanfiction with Teyla. The characters are great together.
Var Devonshire chapter 1 . 1/2
Wow, great story. I couldn't stop reading it. You have a real grasp of the characters and breathed life into Dave's character. Well done!
head.chantal chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
I love the characters interaction
Curious-Brunette13 chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Love the Torren fluff! It was just absolutely adorable!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
so here I am rereading it like I said..And as always this story makes me smile and adore J/T all the more..and torre is just too cute...and I think this story is the one I fell in love with Dave too...lol...
love it ..
Hugs
sagey
kirt chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Loved it
JK Ashavah chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
This was recommended to me when I was looking for fic about John and Dave and I'm very glad it was. I love the insight you've given into how the Atlantis team looks to an outside, and I love the way you've developed a complex and very human relationship between the two brothers. And that John got the Medal of Honour he so richly deserves from so many mad missions. :) There were a bunch of lines that made me laugh and a bunch more that made me smile and overall a lot of fun. Absolutely lovely. Thank you.
Skye Graham chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
I loved, loved, loved this story. Wonderful seeing John with his brother, Teyla and Torren John. Sometime just plain whumping gets old and it is nice to see a good all around story that looks into Sheppard' personal life with his brother and his Atlantis family. Thanks for such a relaxing, fun, sweet story. Skye Graham
PS I am passing this one to all my SGA fan fic friends!
babyshan211 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Oh my god that was...was so damn FANTASTIC. I smiled the whole way through. Excellent work.
janelouise chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Hi there
Just wanted to tell you how much I love this story! And I'm so glad you continued it with your four-part series! I love seeing John as a "Daddy" and "family-man" as well as highly respected military commander! Please keep writing your wonderful stories! Sincerely, jane
judybear chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Oh wow, what a wonderfull story! Don't know where to start. As I told you befor I love storys about John's family. This one is realy great and one can see how much work you put in it. I love to see all this events thru Daves eyes! It's a very interesting point of view.
I liked the way John and Dave intreact with each other. You can see that things are still a bit awkward between them and they are unsure how to react to each other. It would not be realistic if they had acted as if there never had been such a huge rift between them. But they are getting closer and even have a little fun, playing football. I loved the image of those two rolling around on the gras. :-)
And of course I love Torren and John's interaction with the boy. Those two are so sweet together, I'll never get enough of such scenes! And I loved the sparkling between John and Teyla. ;-)

Julia seemd to be an interesting character as well. I would love to read more about her.

All in all it was a great story and I look forwar to read your other storys soon.
A chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Wow
ClaMiAl chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Very nice! I enjoyed getting to see John from David's point of view.
kickstand75 chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Though not a new fan of the SGA series, I'm new to reading fan fiction for it. I've read a few of your other stories on BEYA, but I think this one is my favorite so far! I love your characterizations of all the characters and how "Dave" is fleshed out! Can't wait to read more of your stories.

-kristan