Reviews for The Bridge
summeronice chapter 1 . 5/31/2023
so many years have passed, you will probably never read this review but I find this story really beautiful, the examination of the character of the two brothers, their relationship and also always remembering what the important things are in life. PS Sorry for my bad english
Armandis chapter 1 . 5/22/2023
I don't come across too many stories about John and Dave and I much enjoyed reading this one!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2021
Wonderful story. You could do something similar for other members of the Atlantis expedition.
happycabbage75 chapter 1 . 8/2/2019
WOW, WOW, WOW. I love this story so much I just want to snuggle it and keep it with me for a while. Thanks for the story. Loved the interaction, the medal, the promotion, just... all of it.
SuperMom1 chapter 1 . 7/13/2019
I've just re-read this story and realised it was your first SGA fanfiction. I loved it you did a brilliant job.
AgentAlexKrycek chapter 1 . 5/31/2019
So good, thank you!
Vadercat chapter 1 . 12/8/2018
That was a really nice warm family story. Not too many people write about John and Dave, but you could feel the caring.
TJRR FAN chapter 1 . 10/30/2018
heartwarmingly beautiful. family, reconnecting and relearning each other. love torrenjohn nd jolya.
SuperMom1 chapter 1 . 8/27/2018
Thankyou for sharing this story I really loved it. I always imagined John would be great with Torren John and your story conveyed that brilliantly. I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories in the near future.
brandywine737 chapter 1 . 8/27/2018
I usually stick to the John Sheppard action or whump stories on here, but I am a sucker for Dave Sheppard stories as well. So even though this was a gen story, I saw that you borrowed Julia from T'Pring's stories (which I love), and I had to read it. It was fantastic. I love everything about it: John and Teyla's complicated relationship, Kannan being basically out of the picture in Torren's life, John being VERY in the picture of Torren's life, the funny banter between all the characters, and of course, David Sheppard. I wish SGA had had a writer like you working on the show. I think it may have been on tv longer. This would have been a perfect season 6 episode 1. I will definitely be reading more of your SGA stories soon. Thank you!
midnightjen chapter 1 . 7/1/2018
I have read this story a million and one times and I love it more and more every time.
starlight guardian chapter 1 . 1/26/2018
Excellent !
Whumplove chapter 1 . 7/5/2017
Wow what an amazing story! I loved the view Dave had of John and the team.
Moi chapter 1 . 3/28/2016
Amazing story.
lotusja chapter 1 . 2/22/2016
Hi, just recently discover your works and i am letting you know how much I love it!. After several years, I have just discover Stargate Atlantis. I'd watch the original but never looked at the SGA but your works with Teyla and Sheppard has me yearning for more. I do wish other writers had written more Sheppard fanfiction with Teyla. The characters are great together.