Reviews for When Wolverine met Chloe
FindBeautyInTheSmallThings chapter 5 . 4/9/2013
Please start writing for this story again!
adelphe24 chapter 5 . 1/14/2013
CONTINUE!
the real Marik Ishtar chapter 5 . 1/10/2013
very interesting story you got here...i like it...i definitely would like to see more of it
Idril-Lune chapter 5 . 10/31/2010
looking forward to more
whatweareafreaidof chapter 5 . 10/15/2010
I really like this, if you going to have some couple. Have clark with rogue. He not humon. So she can touich him.
pixie freak chapter 3 . 7/23/2010
oooh intrigued and i cant wait to find out how chloe and wolverine intergrate with one antoher! update as soon as you can need more!
The Aberrant One chapter 3 . 7/4/2010
*click*

What the-?

Only three chapters!
The Aberrant One chapter 2 . 7/4/2010
Wow...these chapters go by really quickly. Though, to honest, I think I'm just used to longer chapters. However, this isn't bad.

John didn't last very long. Although, I'm curious...so if Chloe has no powers anymore, what's so important?

Next chapter...
The Aberrant One chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Okay...believe it or not, this is nice review.

Haven't been following Smallville much since they brought in Supergirl. Even though she was only there for one season, it convinced me to drop the show even though it's literally filmed in my back yard.

Now, just finished chapter one. Short, to the point, and pretty much feels like the opening segment of an episode before it cuts to the opening credits.

So...strong beginning. Though to be honest, I'm a sucker for X-Men/Smallville crossovers.

Okay, next chapter.
NightWorldFreak chapter 3 . 7/2/2010
i like it

hope you update
Mwhahahaha18 chapter 3 . 6/4/2010
This is defiantly an interesting story so far...I can't wait to read more.
The Alternative Source chapter 3 . 5/23/2010
Oh! Your closing line was perfect. Nice amount of tension and playful banter as well. Can't wait for the next chapter. Ciao.
Nicki-hunny chapter 2 . 5/21/2010
where is the up date? Great story so far and I can't wait for more. When are you coming back? Please make it soon
Chlollie chapter 2 . 5/8/2010
great chapter more please
The Alternative Source chapter 2 . 5/8/2010
I liked it! Second chapter and you've already drawn in the action! I liked the banter between Chloe and Logan as well. She's a smart one. Ciao.