Reviews for Mine
BrokenBlackCat chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
WOW! That... was just amazing! I believe you captured Hiruma perfectly! :D And the possessiveness was just for the win! I love it so much! X333
Lighting Bolt Kitten chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Oh, what a sad one-sided love!
Yoime chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Uuuuh, I feel softness lingering all over. It's kinda weird, the husky, low, caring voice I came up with while Hiruma was talking. I guess it was the lack of cursing. But still, I liked every bit of it. Thanks for sharing this fic 3
random cow chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
o.o Beautiful 333
eric clutter chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Hello ! It was a greeeaaat story !

I found Hiruma not OOC at all, it was super !

Would you accept me to translate your fic into French please?
Cassandra Eve chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
amazingness!
Death'sSymphony chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
there goes Hiruma's Possesive nature!
C.Alexia chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Dang, that was crazy.

I kinda loved it.

But what really sealed the deal, was the "Ya Ha" at the end.

Absolutely perfect. Hiruma really is a devil .
Tatsu-neko chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
lolz - great POV read (snicker)
Nocturnal Smile chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
This is probably the closest to Hiruma a fic's ever been. Wonderful, astounding job; their relationship is most likely screwed up but you still make it work somehow. I don't even usually like first person stories but I really liked this. The parts about Shin made me smile, I love how Hiruma's so sure that Sena's infatuation isn't going to last, but he's still worked up about it enough to wish Shin was dead. It's that subtlety and detail that make this piece as amazing as the characterization does. Thanks for a great read!
Black-tiger chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Awesome. He's as possessive and somehow as sweet(in a evil way) as i always pictured him. You really captured his essence in this, just as Hiruma would be when in a romantic relationship.
Pit Stop chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Oh how a guy like Hiruma and writing like that can make me blush.

Awesome job. 3
MelodiousNocturneCiel chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
WOW!

You actually managed to create a one-shot that didnt have and OOC Hiruma! CONGRADULATIONS! Tons of angsty to go around though somehow you made Hiruma sound like the bad guy and the good guy... wow that is some talent... :D
adrdem chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Excellent set-up. I like the flow of this, very fluid. It also gives off the feeling of a back story.
blackcherry21 chapter 1 . 5/7/2010