Reviews for Quiet
NatsumiRain chapter 2 . 9/26/2013
I REALLY DO LOVE THIS! KEEP GOING, YOUR DOING GREAT!
Archmagelite2000yrs chapter 2 . 10/29/2012
This is how i would have rather the series ended as well. Maybe they start a new clan.
EarlyArtist chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
Yes, you absolutely should continue. This is the best OboroxGennosuke fic out there and I really would like to read the entire story. This has a good plot, it flows smoothly, and is truly believable. I cried when I watched the ending of the anime that I finished yesterday so I really enjoyed reading this, Please Finish ! _
someone evil chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
this is horrible! Please DON"T Post
Chocolate Maker chapter 2 . 10/21/2010
its getting more-more exciting! yeiy
Chocolate Maker chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
lol!

interisting! keep going!
Mariel-sama chapter 2 . 8/6/2010
Awesome story so far. I hope you update soon!
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 2 . 7/21/2010
nice job. please update soon.
smfan chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
i loved the anime, but the fact that so many couples and lives were ruined makes me sad...the first iga man in the demonstration battle was quite cute, especially with his hair cut. Too bad he had to die...but Thank you for making this story. I'm sure I'll enjoy it. _
Danny Barefoot chapter 2 . 6/6/2010
Nice stuff, good thoughts about Tenzen getting killed, and nice awareness of the issues between Oboro and Genosuke. You could finish this by both of them confirming to each other that they don't hold anything against them, and sex, if you feel comfortable with it. Hope you write some more anyway!
Luna-noya-na chapter 2 . 5/18/2010
I liked it realy! feel very happy and enjoyed the you continue?
Luna-noya-na chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
GOSH I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THE FIRST CHAPTER!

It was soooooooo nice!The idea that was turturing my mind all the time after watching Basilisk,really,I always wanted ti hear something like that!Please continue writing!It's awesome!
Roman Del Rio chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
You have nice, poetic descriptions. They painted a very surreal, lethargic, intense picture in my head. Keep writing