Reviews for Someone That You're With
Very nice plot. I wish there was a second chapter... or even more!
Tairulz chapter 1 . 3/22
I like the sound of this story so far, I can't wait to see what you do with this :)
KCRose17 chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Good story so far. Now I would like to see a chapter two to this whole thing. What is going on in room 208? Is Bakura going to break it off with Malik because he meet Ryou? Mariku seem so into trying to get into Malik's pants and doesn't seem like the type just to give up over one little set back like a boyfriend. Thank you for posting this up for people like me to read I hope that you can someday write more to this story and let the rest of use know what happens next.
Nychell21 chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
I love this!ยท
TheFluffyBakura chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
This is funny x'3 seeing Ryou so flusterd *snickers* I wonder what Bakura said though o-o *tilts head*
And are you still continuing this? ;w; It's really amusing and interesting, I really do enjoy reading this TwT

I SHALL WAIT FOR YOU TO POST THE NEXT CHAPTER OWO

*few centuries later a skeleton is found sitting (L style) in front of a cracked computer screen.
Teehee chapter 2 . 11/4/2011
I like this fic! XD keep it up!
Tenshi no Nanimo chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
THIS STORY IS SO NICE! Please continue with this story, don't abandon it yet! I love the characterization, the plot and the sexy banter between Ryou and Bakura! I absolutely love that pairing! Please, please, please continue with this!
XxDirtyDancerRyouXx chapter 2 . 6/21/2011
PLZZZ UPDATE I LUV THIS FIC! AN I LOOOOVE TENDERSHIPPING AND BRONZESHIPPING SO I WOULD B HAPPY 2 HEAR HOW MARIKU AN MALIKS RELATIONSHIP IS GOIN -
OneAcquaintedWithTheNight chapter 2 . 5/11/2011
Love the story! Plz update soon!

Btw I read some of ur other stuff and ur a very talented writer so plz keep writing !

(b/c I kinda noticed that u never update)

:D
TimiraNeophan chapter 2 . 4/23/2011
Oh my please update I want to see a dirty little Ryou!
Yamamoto Akane chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Oouuchh~~~please, continue the story! It's already be a pain in ass...can't wait to see how Malik's reaction after he found out bout Ryou and Bakura.. *snickered*

oh please, just continue, kay?

Luv u 3
Razzle chapter 2 . 2/2/2011
It pains me that you haven't updated this in so long!
redconvoy chapter 2 . 1/31/2011
Long chapter, but I enjoyed the interaction between Bakura and Ryou. I think Bakura and Malik are done. Heh. It's been since July though. I MUST KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! Will Ryou and Bakura stay together? Will Malik and Mariku get together. Will Yami appear in Yugi's life? Will they make an appearance?

Ryou: HELL NO! KEEP THEM OUT! THIS IS MY STORY!

Heh.
SilverWhiteDragon chapter 2 . 1/8/2011
NOO~oo~OO~oo! WHY DID YOU STOP! and screw Marik/Malik's relationship, I just want more tendershipping! XDDXDDXDD NOW UPDATE! Pretty please? and omg, I SOO want to read the upcoming lemon...damnit. WHY'd you have to stop there! *sobs*
Affy-Bakura chapter 2 . 1/7/2011
More interested in Bakura and Ryou's relationship.

X3 Oh Bakura~.