Reviews for Welcome Home
Graciexx chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
oh i can so imagine them being in chicago and falling in love and getting married and oh that is SOOO cute!
jared-pantsalackin chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
i liked it:))
golden snitch chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
this story is AMAZING o far! please please please write some more!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
can you make a sequel to this story
Alexa Chloe chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
This was adorable, but why was Rose in Chicago? What was she doing there? Does she work at the American Ministry of Magic, or does she have a muggle job? She must be working at the AMoM to have run into Scorpius.

Speaking of, I knew it was Scorpius. You're not that predictable, but you seem to ship SR. XD
13dramaqueen13 chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Hehe, this was really funny and cute :) I liked it!
beifonglover chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Oh my! Hahaha I can only imagine their reactions! Brilliant!
Shaley-Humdinger-the-3rd chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
xD i really liked this. You ended it with perfect timing.
Lise Blodeuwedd chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
I loved it! I totally understand Rose's desire to remain hidden, as well as the astonishment of the whole family. I wish ou had written a bit more, though, 'cause I'd love to know how everyone would react to Scorpious' presence!

(On a side note, says I can't send you a private message - about the beta thing - and I also didn't get your email address, so could you be so kind as to send me an e-mail, please?)
Therealginnyweasley13 chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Why was Rose in America.I promise I'm not trying to be an ass like some might.

Yours Truely,

imaanikinz1044 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
hahahaha :)
Louey06 chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
That was good. I think Snape was just trying to make harry look bad in his first potionds lesson
xxNewNamexx chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Nice, but I have to say I preffered your first three stories about Rose and Scorpius. But still nice.
SilverLily1 chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
They are really a close knitted family aren't they? I like how you mentioned everyone at least once. Ron's reactions are always and I mean always amusing.
wickedwench1 chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
I'd love to see this story continue - how fun!

I think the same thing about Harry and the answers...