Reviews for Oma's Choice
bigmac2759 chapter 1 . 5/17
This story is off to a great start. I wonder if we will get Harry do-over and then a trip through the Stargate or go straight into space. You have captured Oma's quiet, deliberate way of interacting with others. Also, when Harry first meets Oma he is believable as a child facing a difficult and daunting situation. After he "sees" his life he is also thoughtful and mature as he critiques his life and his actions.

I am a fan of HP/SG and this story has great potential. Thanks for writing it. Also, giving credit where credit is due, this story was recommended by doraemax.
misherukuro chapter 41 . 5/16
Fantastic work.
misherukuro chapter 5 . 5/16
Thanks for the ride and the read. ~,~
leylinjan chapter 4 . 4/19
loved it! only thing he - perhaps? - forgot was the underage tracking charm... or not?
Reymen chapter 20 . 3/28
As long as you dont expect to dodge shots a round ship should be the most effective shape. Protect all important stuff in a lot of armor, maximize volume if that is important.
lady wolvie chapter 41 . 3/26
please can you let me know if harry and chaya lived on i am of course assuming that they defeat him (anbus - don't know how to spell his name).
sando21 chapter 41 . 3/21
Best story i've read in a while
the last chapters were a bit rushed, i had hoped for harry to get into a fight with the ascended at some point
vampwalker709 chapter 6 . 3/10
Nice always love financial stuff in hp fanfiction now it only mentioned trust fund when he is older will he get the potter accounts?Great chapter.
vampwalker709 chapter 3 . 3/10
Great me hermione was okay early on in the books but as she grew older she became extremely annoying and then the sixth book i out right hated her fanfiction only make that hate worse by seeing portray her as a fucking goddess for the rant though emma watson is amazing.
vampwalker709 chapter 2 . 3/10
Is he gonna get hocrux in the room of chapter.
vampwalker709 chapter 1 . 3/10
Great start love the idea although i have never watched stargate will i need to to get the story?
GreenAlien123 chapter 3 . 3/2
Well, thank Merlin Harry is a good person. Noone should ever give me the power to confound magical contracts. I would probably go from me to dimension-travelling immortal all-powerful god with questionable morality in less than an hour.
biob1 chapter 12 . 2/20
Another good chapter honestly a little disappointed at no hhr ship but that is really a matter of preference.
biob1 chapter 10 . 2/20
Great story things are getting even more interesting
biob1 chapter 4 . 2/19
I like this story even if it is a bit ridiculous it is entertaining which is something I can't say about other stories on this site.
2,642 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »