Reviews for Oma's Choice
julian.bloetner123 chapter 19 . 5/11
Fuck Hermione can’t make your decision? Why even start with the you make sure I don’t cross the line bullshit
Glrasshopper chapter 41 . 5/3
It's always pleasurable to find a fanfic that you can reread over and over. While not without its flaws, this is still a good story. It is saddening though that Fleur never got to meet Fleur. Harey would have had a lot of explaining to do.
Mastersgtjames chapter 17 . 4/30
MC could have just taken the StarGate from the bunker. I mean, sure, they would know it was missing, and if he ignored the camera's they would have proof of it being taken. But that would be it. Which would honestly be better than letting them stumble about with it.
Mastersgtjames chapter 13 . 4/30
Yes... showing intelligence here. MC learns(in this setting) that you can apparently enter others into magically binding contracts/agreements, without any input from whoever you sign as. Then, MC seemingly does nothing to protect himself from this.
Mastersgtjames chapter 3 . 4/27
This chapter, on the other hand, does nothing but hurt this story. I mean, it's nonsense. Nothing in Canon says that is how contracts work. Moody Confounded the Goblet, not a contract, then the Ministry and the School forced Harry to compete. If you could force or fake a Magically Binding Contract then everyone would already be slaves to someone else. I mean, with how this chapter is written, MC could just rob everyone, kill voldie, all the Goa'uld, all the Ori, literally nothing stopping him from using fake/twisted contracts (that NO ONE BUT HIM HAS SIGNED) as an "I WIN" button.
Mastersgtjames chapter 2 . 4/27
This chapter always makes me smile with the level of B.S. in it.
Though I feel Like MC should have gotten books for first year as well as Mastery in Charms and the other subject. Maybe get books for Alchemy, Rituals, Warding and all that too.
Aire5 chapter 1 . 1/22
n.n
RevDorothyL chapter 40 . 1/20
Really enjoyed this! Thanks for writing it, and for all the recommendations of other authors and stories along the way!
Hedwig68 chapter 41 . 1/6
Awesome Story Thank You.
andrew.hark90 chapter 1 . 12/31/2020
while I highly enjoyed most of the story, I have to call major bs on two parts, the first that anubis (who was only a half ascended) could take on and win against a full ascended, and second that you left it hanging on what happened to harry and Chaya.
Therio chapter 1 . 12/28/2020
It's been over 8 years since this story was completed and I have read this story a few times now, and still enjoy reading it. It is too bad you never published anything on this site after this story, as I thought it turned out really good and would have liked to have read more of your work.
kitten100 chapter 11 . 12/28/2020
You said Albus hadn't used his original wand in 70 years but he won the elder wand in the 40s which means that it was just under 50 years ago (as it's currently mid 1992).
aspiringarchaeologist chapter 41 . 12/21/2020
I've read this story so many times now I feel like I could quote it word for word. It's like comfort food, one of my all time favorites. I don't even really read anything on anymore, I've mostly switched to ao3, but I always come back to this, probably every 3-6 months for the past 8 years or so. I just finished it again and decided to read the reviews for what might be the first time and holy shit there's so much criticism. Like, it's fanfiction, it's just fun, feel-good, overpowered wish fulfillment, and I love it for what it is. Not everything has to be super serious.

Anyway, I know it's been 8 years and you haven't posted anything else, and you probably don't even read these anymore, but I was looking through reviews to see if anyone else said this and I didn't see it, so here it is. If you ever feel compelled to write any additions to this story, like a slice of life epilogue type thing, please let it be this: Fleur meets Fleur - the original Fleur Delacour joins the alteran society after the whole reveal to the magical community, only to find that all of their technology and everything is controlled by a representation of her. Like, interacting with her not-her-but-looks-and-talks-like-her AI self, and everyone constantly confusing her for the AI, and her being like no I'm a real person, the AI was based on me. I think that'd be a really fun read.

Anyway, that's my two cents, love the story, I'll probably keep rereading it for years to come. Thank you for bringing this joy to my life, all the people nit picking in reviews need to just learn to enjoy things for what they are.
scorched halloween chapter 17 . 12/6/2020
Man, you write a proper Veela. Leading on two men simultaneously while screwing around behind their backs. They're meant to be glorified succubae like this, not the romanticized misunderstood victims that most fanfictions portray them as. I hate the character, but I love the realism...
ChildofDragons chapter 15 . 11/25/2020
Why doesn't he just use his 'I make fake contracts' thing to make Hermione learn as fast as he does? I mean just a simple contract and she'd be capable of finishing her magical and muggle education in no time.
2,994 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »