Reviews for Time Trip (complete)
YukiAme chapter 3 . 11/22/2009
Loved the story! I can really see them talking and having the reactions you've described very naturally
wprincessannw chapter 3 . 11/15/2009
just a little note after seeing ur author's note - I liked ur Buffy in this story, it read real reactions.
Elbandur chapter 3 . 3/10/2009
i've read and reread this story at least fifty times and i just can't help but love it. It is so, so adorable. well I know you haven't written any more c/a but here's hoping to you coming up with another.
Ghostwriter chapter 3 . 10/18/2005
Made sense to me. And I loved the reactions. Catch ya on the flip side.
Simply Angelic chapter 3 . 7/19/2004
ar this was so good i actually felt slightly sorry 4 buffy slightly...c/a all the way.
fufulupin chapter 3 . 3/6/2004
Had enough of me yet? I really enjoyed this one too...of course, I love anything C/A and well-written, and pretty much all of your stuff qualifies. *grin*
Kimmers chapter 3 . 5/20/2003
Love this it's really really good

from Kimmers
VesuVesu chapter 3 . 8/24/2002
i think i read the end of this b4...greatstory now that i read all of it! it was awesome. i like stories like this! you should do a sequel where the scoobies are pulled into the future to LA
VisionGirl chapter 1 . 2/14/2002
Tres cool. I loved it. I really really liked your storyline. The only problem I had was it was too short! Great job, youve got me hooked on your stories!
Sea'Wana chapter 1 . 2/14/2002
That was good... thank you.
Rowan Seven chapter 3 . 2/11/2002
Nice characterizations and clever interactions keep this story interesting. It's fun and sweet, but doesn't change anything. Still, it was a pleasing read, and while the story for the most part only affirmed the present relationship between Angel and Cordelia and showed how much they've changed it was neat.
Cheryl chapter 3 . 2/11/2002
Loved it - great idea. I love crossovers and this one was cool!
Nautica7mk chapter 3 . 2/9/2002
This is the best fic I've ever read. Bravo! Bravo! I Loved it Loved it Loved it.
Mrs O-Town chapter 3 . 2/9/2002
i just *love* this fanfic and i just *had* to add it to my fave stories! I love ur angel fics! A/C 4eva!
Neata Skeeter chapter 3 . 2/8/2002
This was good. I didn't find Buffy petty at all... you wrote her well in my opinion. keep writing 'cos you have a talent for it.