Reviews for Et tu, Pokè?
SeraphOmega chapter 5 . 4/4/2013
Hah, got the L4D reference as soon as Ash said "Don't let that stop you from smearing it all over yourself" xD

Nice, nice, I was kinda fearing you were gonna turn this into a generic "zombie survival" story.
SeraphOmega chapter 4 . 4/4/2013
Wow, I remember checking this story out awhile back, when you only had chapter 3 up, and stopped after Ash beat Pikachu to death ;n;

But anyway, there's definitely an appeal to blasting beedrill brains all over the place xD
Chance C chapter 7 . 7/9/2012
Fantastic, This is an example of fine, dedicated, well thought out literature. Keeping me on the edge of my seat, praying that the main characters didn't die and hoping Ash and Dawn survive and get together are just side effects of reading this amazing story, keep up the great work. I look forward to it.
ShinyPokeManic chapter 6 . 5/7/2011
Good, but scary.
mikirox1 chapter 7 . 3/19/2011
Woo hoo, another apocalypse! Just the thing to bring my spirits up.

I actually saw something on Facebook saying that the first five friends on the profile's sidebar would be your teammates in a zombie apocalypse. I'd rather end up with Dawn, Ash, and Len because I'm stuck with 3 pianists, 1 artist, and 1 college student. Wonderful team, don't you think?

Why does this remind me of Left 4 Dead? Why are the pokemon getting smarter?

-Miran
UBE Chief chapter 7 . 10/19/2010
Up the river without a paddle...or even a boat.

Sad to say, this entourage is getting the butt end of a VERY bad joke. Out only hope is that our protagonists survive this horrible experience.

Write more,

- UBE Chief
Twilight- The Moon Spirit chapter 7 . 10/19/2010
Glad to see your back xD

And pikachu isb't dea, he just fainted... for a really long time xD
DollarMan32 chapter 7 . 10/19/2010
WWWWOOOOOOOTTT! Again an awesome chapter from this kick-ass story can't wait for the next one!
Facescar chapter 7 . 10/18/2010
YAY! I'm so happy this story's back! (Even if it's only temporarily XD).

Thanks for such a great story :). And the wait's bearable when you turn out chapters like this! :)
zetroC Girl chapter 7 . 10/18/2010
holy crap you've updated. that's wonderful! ;-;

awww the Ash/Dawn stuff. I love how you can squeeze in a heartwarming moment when the group is ankle-deep in what could most likely be shit and various other crap, and still make your readers go 'awww'. hahaha, nice. :')

keep on writin'!

-zC G.
Pyroboy5000 chapter 7 . 10/18/2010
that was awesome! im glad you're not "dead" anymore. hope to see more of this story sooner
Cortega chapter 2 . 10/18/2010
Awesome story though.
Cortega chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
I take offense to the "men are slobs" comment (though i do concede that many are.) I am the neatest person in my family; my sister and mother are a different story...
DollarMan32 chapter 6 . 10/18/2010
I really love your story so far and i hope the next chapter will come soon.

Good Job
Wellington99 chapter 7 . 10/18/2010
SWEET!

So, next is mercy hospital, huh? Nice. I know your Left 4 dead references well, young padiwan lol

Though to be honest, you still need probably one more person. I know I keep suggesting him, but Zealot is still a good choice. I still have the info for him that I can send to you if you want. As for what his 'occupation' is... How about "Soldier of Fourtune" who has his Charizard's skull on a home made flamethrower (Like on the part where the flames come out).