Reviews for Life
AmericanMuggleborn chapter 1 . 3/13
Nowdays maybe he could go to Ilvermory. But I know this story was written a long time ago but maybe I'll write my own Ilvermory story.
Vicki Turner chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
I don't know why I never considered that Teddy would be hesitant to go to Hogwarts for this reason but it makes sense. Great one-shot!
Saraell chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
when I read some stories about Teddy in Hogwarts, it comes to my mind that no one realizes, that his parents die here. You realized that and Im so grateful for that! Thank you, thank you for these stories and for your opinions and for that your understand them so much.
I just love your stories.
Yes.It.Is chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Beautiful, just beautiful!
LittlePlagueSpirit chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Oh my god, I didn't even consider that! Oh sheesus, oh Teddy...oh poor dear. I totally get why he would be reculant to go: with all the amazing stories about Hogwarts, it was also the place where the last battle was fought and where the lives of so many great people ended. And since Teddy is a orphan of war, he would remember everything about his parents death, and that would be a big reason for him to loath the place. Thank god for Harry to pull him out of his funk.

Great that you adressed this point, and very well handled!
Cariad-je chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
That was beautiful- how deftly and naturally you had Harry reveal a place of grief and fear to be in truth, one of hope. It's easily the most mature and heartfelt Teddy-Lupin/Tonks story I've had the good grace to come across, thank you.
Lady Elizabeth of York chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
I love this oneshot. Adorable. But can I ask you something? Going through your profile, you seem to write mainly for Remus, Tonks and Teddy. Do you think you'll ever write about the Marauders? The only reason I'm asking is because while Remus is great, he's even greater with his friends.
93 Diagon Alley chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Ohhhh, that made me cry happy tears. Excellent work!
Analie Janes chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
"You see, Teddy? There is far more to Hogwarts than you first think. Your mum and dad didn't just die there. They lived there, too."

Amazing.

This story was simply amazing. I never really thought about how Teddy might not have wanted to go to Hogwarts but it makes absolute sense why he felt that way! How you wrote about Harry's and Teddy's relationship was great! :) Awesome job! :)
reader chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
I loved this story!
Animagus Sugar Glider chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Ireally enjoyed this story. Poor Teddy, I didn't actually read your profile first so didn't know what was bothering Teddy (is that stupid? Ah well...). It was a great story anyway, I admire your skill. I'll happily check out more of your stories now! Byee!
ShineOnStaley chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
This is the first Teddy Lupin fic I've read, and I LOVE it! I usually stick to stories about his daddy, lol, but this is such a lovely story.
PrincessSkywalkerOrgana chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Aww. Poor Tedddy
The Fourth Bride chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Also adorable
dazzledgreeneyes chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Awww, I love fics from the missing 19 years. I really like how you characterized Teddy too, I've read a lot of fics where I think he's just all wrong. I also like paternal Harry, haha. Great job writing!