Reviews for Beautiful Green eyes
mintgil chapter 7 . 12/22/2012
cool story ... i'm gonna read the sequel now :)
InkedBaby chapter 7 . 6/8/2012
This was so weird, I loved it. lol.
rubell chapter 7 . 4/27/2012
so...why did our boy get all emo...
rubell chapter 6 . 4/27/2012
i understand the snow, but i dont understand her not going towards him at first...or his reaction when he woke up...f
rubell chapter 5 . 4/27/2012
well, hate to be peverted but i am glad she gave him a bj first, or else human edward would have only given her a two minute ride, lol...did he somehow forget she was a virgin and the painthat comes with losing said virginity?
rubell chapter 4 . 4/27/2012
hahahaha...poor control of his damn hormones..
rubell chapter 3 . 4/27/2012
how funny! the bubbles and her ordering for him...
rubell chapter 2 . 4/27/2012
i love that he accepted the fact that he cannot drive...did he lose his mind reading?
rubell chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
cannot believe she fainted! did he predict that? lol
Tsuruga-Ryuuki chapter 7 . 11/25/2011
H-O-L-Y S-H-I-T! till now i thot it was eclipse and now i see that it is new moon! btw... i lurrrvvvvveeee it!
dazzleglo chapter 7 . 7/21/2011
I just found this story and love it. I can't wait to read more. I can't even imagine what might happen when Emmett figures out Edward lost his v card. Not to mention that pandora's box is now open he's not going to be able to restrain himself
ElizabellaLove chapter 7 . 7/20/2011
this was so good! Can't wait for more!.
Leibeezer chapter 7 . 7/20/2011
I just found this story, and I thought you did an amazing job. I'm glad that your going to do a sequel. I hope when you write it you don't have Edward leave Bella like he did in NM.
Izobella Snow chapter 6 . 7/27/2010
:OOOOOOOO I. LOVED. IT! lol I've been soooo excited about this chapter. :) Please update as soon as you can? And 'Who Am I' too. I'm really interested in that one. :)
MisTwilight chapter 6 . 7/27/2010
tell me he is NOT going to leave her!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »