Reviews for Extenuating Circumstances
LittleMissDramaticDreams chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Awww so sad :( Tony totally would do that, he's so faithful to his friends. Great story :)
losingmymind2 chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
You truly captured the feeling of visiting someone in coma or persistant vegetative state. Sometimes you wonder if they hear you or know that you are there, and other times, if you are lucky they give you some small sign. It may just be a blink or a smirk, but for a brief time, you know they are in there just waiting to be able to respond again.

Kathy
aloha94 chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Wow! This was just beautiful! The emotions in this little story were absolutely heartbreaking. I'm a big fan of happy endings so I really hope you write a sequel in which Dan wakes up. That would be wonderful. But the story is good on its own. Real life doesn't always have a happy ending.
NickTonyK chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Really good!
suejacken chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
This is a very moving story, I can't imagine how difficult it is for all of them to just keep waiting to see if he will ever wake up. I would love to see more to this story too. It would be so great if he would come out of the vegetative state.
The Original Geek chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Wow - what a powerful story. I was really hoping Dan would wake up in the end - have you thought of doing a sequel where he wakes up or dies? Either could be very interesting.
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Sad, but way better reason than most that FF's have given for why Tony left.

I like your OCs all of them.
AZGirl chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
This was a great look into the 'entenuating circumstances' of Tony's time in Philly. Not a lot of writers have done that...
wildfirefanatic08 chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
WOW. This was good. I mean, really, really good. Update, like, NOW... :)
carismum chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
What a lovely moving story!
sirscreen chapter 1 . 4/28/2010