Reviews for Deceitful Taboos
knblas chapter 13 . 4/1
It took me until just now to realize that this story is titled Deceitful TABOOS and not Deceitful TATTOOS. I kept waiting for the tattoo reference to show up... Earlier on when Bella bent down in front of Edward to pick up her Acer, for half a second I thought he'd found a tramp stamp.

I have loved all of your stuff. I'm just not as flowery with my praise and am not much of a reviewer. I kind of think writers hate to hear that from me so I do apologize. I do realize the time and effort and sacrifices you take to spend your time writing such beautiful things, so even if I maybe haven't reviewed before, I have loved it all. I just felt I had to share my snicker over the taboo/tattoo mis-read.
CSG chapter 13 . 1/10
This was refreshingly sweet. Light on angst & fluffy. Just what the doctor ordered! Thank you for sharing. :)
CSG chapter 1 . 1/10
Adding to my tbr.. Looks very interesting! :)
As blue as the moon chapter 13 . 12/2/2013
this was the cutest thing ever, I love these two a ridiculous amount. and so long as I'm proclaiming love- I love you. Honestly. I've read like four of your stories in a 48 hour period. I think I have an addiction (;
As blue as the moon chapter 8 . 12/2/2013
so many cock blockssssss lol
As blue as the moon chapter 3 . 12/2/2013
Listen, so I know you already posted this but.. I'm totally praying that you just had bella jump the gun, pull Edward aside, and be like "listen, I'm not ur cousin, but you can fucking tell anybody, m'kay? now lets make out"
(;
twirob chapter 13 . 11/12/2013
gosh this story was hillarious! thank sfor postirng ;)
DataByteDL-FangirlinGranma chapter 13 . 9/23/2013
I know I came on board real late for this one...but what a ride! I loved it! Would love to spend an hour inside your brain and check out what's going on in there...don't think I could handle much longer than that. LMAO. Well I may try another older one while I wait for completions on your latest ones. Love your style. Blessings! xoxo
Guest chapter 13 . 9/16/2013
Hey,

a fantastic story.

Thanks for writing.

Lissy
Iersseltje chapter 13 . 8/28/2013
Loved this funny story. Your Bella is quite cool. I'm off to read your other stories. Thanks for sharing.
dbpbatm chapter 13 . 8/26/2013
Seriously funny!
dbpbatm chapter 4 . 8/26/2013
Love the setup!
Twi-teacher chapter 13 . 7/27/2013
What a great ride! Loved every chapter of this! Thanks. You have an incredible gift.
seekformore chapter 13 . 7/5/2013
Fabulous story. It has been such an immensely entertaining read, a funny and cute journey and definitely a wonderful story! The writing is so good and I've just loved every minute of reading this!
AshleighRebekah chapter 13 . 6/13/2013
Very awesome story! I enjoyed reading it very much :)