Reviews for Deceitful Taboos
sue1zide chapter 1 . 10/26
I have to find out the how's & why's of the last paragraph.
mibow chapter 3 . 9/4
It blows my mind that you mention angst as your focus here when your humor is SO well done!
Vamps09 chapter 13 . 8/29
Glad I read this one it was so great! Loved it!
Vamps09 chapter 7 . 8/28
Sparkly babies, that's a good one, lol. Too funny. Lovin the story!
Hi chapter 9 . 7/3
I expect Alice to be there to fix everything bc I'm really starting to hate her for putting Bella into position. Their friendship started to seem too one-sided.
LOL OMFG absolutely mortifying AND absolutely hilarious at the same time
I love this first chapter. It's so intriguing like why was Bella there and not Alice. Will Alice ever marry Jasper? Haha I can see how Edward would be confused.
petmom1213 chapter 13 . 2/3
This is funny and very good. I wish I was lucky enough to have a friend write a story for me. Thank you both for sharing this gift with all of us.

Mickey
petmom1213 chapter 2 . 2/2
I hate manipulative Alice. And why should Bell pay for Alice to go to Italy?
Poor Edward and Bella.
Ravenlight Dragon chapter 13 . 1/2
I really enjoyed this. Just the right amount of humor thrown into a weird as hell situation. That's good stuff right there. ;)
Ravenlight Dragon chapter 12 . 1/2
She tied his shoes together. OMG! Lol. And I like how you threw in the punch on Paul, the big drama queen that he is.
Ravenlight Dragon chapter 11 . 1/2
Well I'm glad none of them are angry. I quite like dorky Carlisle. Lol. And dude, that scene of was strictly a father figure taking care of his future daughter in law. There was no romance whatsoever! Lol
Ravenlight Dragon chapter 10 . 1/2
Well at least now he knows, but ummmmm no one else does and ummmm I don't think I want to contemplate who that is coming in the door.
Ravenlight Dragon chapter 9 . 1/2
Well good for Alice, showing she's not quite so selfish after all. I just hope she can fix it. Especially since everyone is going to be very angry that Bella lied.
Ravenlight Dragon chapter 7 . 1/2
Ok, so I almost died over the whole horse thing t cause that commercial came into my mind and then they funny play with the sparkly vampire thing and yeah- I laughed a lot, but this. This takes the cake. Their babies being sparkly. I chortled, I snorted, I cried.