Reviews for Deceitful Taboos
petmom1213 chapter 13 . 2/3
This is funny and very good. I wish I was lucky enough to have a friend write a story for me. Thank you both for sharing this gift with all of us.

Mickey
petmom1213 chapter 2 . 2/2
I hate manipulative Alice. And why should Bell pay for Alice to go to Italy?
Poor Edward and Bella.
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 13 . 1/2
I really enjoyed this. Just the right amount of humor thrown into a weird as hell situation. That's good stuff right there. ;)
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 12 . 1/2
She tied his shoes together. OMG! Lol. And I like how you threw in the punch on Paul, the big drama queen that he is.
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 11 . 1/2
Well I'm glad none of them are angry. I quite like dorky Carlisle. Lol. And dude, that scene of was strictly a father figure taking care of his future daughter in law. There was no romance whatsoever! Lol
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 10 . 1/2
Well at least now he knows, but ummmmm no one else does and ummmm I don't think I want to contemplate who that is coming in the door.
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 9 . 1/2
Well good for Alice, showing she's not quite so selfish after all. I just hope she can fix it. Especially since everyone is going to be very angry that Bella lied.
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 7 . 1/2
Ok, so I almost died over the whole horse thing t cause that commercial came into my mind and then they funny play with the sparkly vampire thing and yeah- I laughed a lot, but this. This takes the cake. Their babies being sparkly. I chortled, I snorted, I cried.
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 5 . 1/2
Bella, definitely Bella. She's a bad bad liar. She'd slip first. Lol.
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 3 . 1/2
Hmmmmm I did t even think about that one happening. Lol. Jasper asking her out because he thinks she's Alice.
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 2 . 1/2
I don't know if I want to love this Alice. She wasn't just manipulative this time- she was totally selfish. But I can see things are going to be getting interesting. The truth will out as they say. Lol. Poor flustered Bella and Edward. And besides, how is Alice supposed to meet Jasper if she's happily on her little Italian jaunt?
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 1 . 1/2
Hmmmmm well that's an interesting start. But why is Bella there and not Alice? Can't wait to find out the answers.
Lanna chapter 2 . 11/10/2016
Oh Bella you're going to so much in trouble with Edward, just wait. And Alice really? What manipulative bitch...lol still love her
hohi.rose chapter 6 . 10/24/2016
Hii just wanted to say i love your stories although i just found your fics a few days ago and iv just read 2 o/s before this one so please don't take my review the wrong way but jasper being disturbed by E/B heavy duty in like with eachother ... I don't get it, what's so wrong with falling for ur cousin ? My parent are cousins and they married in the ages of 17&21 admittedly its not frowned upon to marry cousins in our culture... So can someone plz explain why it is in urs ?
I think its kind of ridiculous that the sole reason stopping him from being with her...
Ill just keep reading until maybe things start to make more sense to me
sincerely Hohi
Guest chapter 13 . 9/18/2016
I've read 3 of your stories, and didn't review because I didn't know that to say. I've liked them, until they all wrapped up abruptly in the last two chapters. I don't object to the length, and I'm not asking for longer stories. I suggest balance. Chapters and chapters of angst and then quick resolution in a chapter or so just feels rushed and a bit fake.