Reviews for Deceitful Taboos
MissSherrie chapter 13 . 5/4/2011
Aww! I liked that one. The joy of sick days is that I read the whole thing in a few hours!

Cheers,

Sherrie
LAUGHINGxLOVINGxLIVING chapter 9 . 5/4/2011
!Chicks before dicks!
justwhatever xx chapter 13 . 5/4/2011
Dear LyricalKris,

I have just finished reading Deceitful Taboos. I am really sorry I didn't review after every chapter because I can't keep my hands off the NEXT button. AARRGGHHHHHHHH! This story is so awesome, amazing, indescribable, and just so funny! How did you come up with this idea anyway? Gosh, thank you so much for putting this story up and making ma laugh at every chapter! Now, I'm gonna go read the rest of your stories! Bye...

Rumaisa )
nysue chapter 13 . 5/2/2011
This was so frickin' adorable! I laughed my way through it. Thank God they got it all sorted out! Great job!
SabLuvsLogan chapter 13 . 5/2/2011
Great ending, thanks for sharing with us :D
Julia-S77 chapter 13 . 5/2/2011
really liked this story xx
Julia-S77 chapter 10 . 5/2/2011
Bella finally told Edward the truth! can't wait to find out who has just walked in on them xx
ginkgo00 chapter 10 . 5/2/2011
Oh snap!
Julia-S77 chapter 5 . 5/2/2011
I wonder how long Bella can hold out before telling Edward she isn't Alice. Great chapter xx
Julia-S77 chapter 2 . 5/1/2011
Alice is so manipulative! Poor Edward thinking Bella is his cousin. Xx
Julia-S77 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Great starting chapter how did someone manage to confuse their daughter and her best friend! Off to find out xx
mycrookedsmile chapter 13 . 5/1/2011
I love that their lives continued to be just a little bit kooky. Or a lot bit. lol. So cute.
grabadietcoke chapter 13 . 5/1/2011
You ended with webfooted children? OMG - that was seriously the best! I love the image of Edward laughing over his three little babies waddling down the beach. What a way to end this story!
boomerand chapter 13 . 4/30/2011
And a fabulous ride it was!
Blue fantaisie chapter 13 . 4/30/2011
Good epilogue! By the way your story gave me ideas for a story completly different, it's a play in french, so I want to thank you for that too.
589 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »