Reviews for Deceitful Taboos
Blue fantaisie chapter 13 . 4/30/2011
Good epilogue! By the way your story gave me ideas for a story completly different, it's a play in french, so I want to thank you for that too.
whiti chapter 4 . 4/30/2011
Happy Birthday CellaCullen (but I assume that was last year), never mind the next one is coming real soon.

Ohhh they are so cute together, grabbing the laptop, wanting his "Cousin". Loved the "I hate you just a little bit right now" msg to Alice.
whiti chapter 3 . 4/30/2011
Hardcase how Edward has everyone calling her Bella. Not sure how long Bella can keep this deception going.
jojobear33 chapter 13 . 4/29/2011
Great!:D
blackagurl chapter 13 . 4/29/2011
Wow great ending kissn cousins and all...
mistressoflothlorien chapter 13 . 4/29/2011
This story was a-fucking-mazing. I LOVED IT! any story w/ Star Wars and Dogmar references is a winner in my book!
CynMar Rom chapter 13 . 4/29/2011
aaawww, that was really cute! :) I'm grinning such a silly grin right now :D

I can't wait to know what else you come up with :) Cella is a very lucky girl to have you as a friend :D

Much love!
Dght too lazy to log in chapter 13 . 4/29/2011
I love your story. Have you on alerts and must say you are amazing!
Twilight-boo chapter 13 . 4/29/2011
I was kinda scared at first that shit would blow up after jazz called esme but I'm happy with the way it ended. And they are so cute together.
readingmama chapter 13 . 4/29/2011
Lmao, I loved it...and now I can read another of your stories...what to choose ...what to choose
shoo123 chapter 13 . 4/29/2011
every single chappy made me laugh! abso-fucking-lutely hilarious! my tummy hurts! :D
MissRebecca912 chapter 13 . 4/29/2011
That was so cute! Great ending. :)
whiti chapter 2 . 4/29/2011
Ha Ha chemistry already, if only they weren't cousins!

Dam that Alice is a good manipulator, only Bella would agree to that!
whiti chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Just found your story. Sounds intriguing so far. Will continue reading.
prndth chapter 13 . 4/29/2011
This was a great story :D cant wait for the next thing you write
575 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »