Reviews for Deceitful Taboos
Lanna chapter 2 . 11/10/2016
Oh Bella you're going to so much in trouble with Edward, just wait. And Alice really? What manipulative bitch...lol still love her
hohi.rose chapter 6 . 10/24/2016
Hii just wanted to say i love your stories although i just found your fics a few days ago and iv just read 2 o/s before this one so please don't take my review the wrong way but jasper being disturbed by E/B heavy duty in like with eachother ... I don't get it, what's so wrong with falling for ur cousin ? My parent are cousins and they married in the ages of 17&21 admittedly its not frowned upon to marry cousins in our culture... So can someone plz explain why it is in urs ?
I think its kind of ridiculous that the sole reason stopping him from being with her...
Ill just keep reading until maybe things start to make more sense to me
sincerely Hohi
Guest chapter 13 . 9/18/2016
I've read 3 of your stories, and didn't review because I didn't know that to say. I've liked them, until they all wrapped up abruptly in the last two chapters. I don't object to the length, and I'm not asking for longer stories. I suggest balance. Chapters and chapters of angst and then quick resolution in a chapter or so just feels rushed and a bit fake.
Tashakcooks chapter 13 . 8/24/2016
I have no idea how I've missed this story all this time. It was so cute and funny!
Shadows11 chapter 13 . 5/10/2016
loved the story. it was hilarious, sweet and sassy!
Shadows11 chapter 7 . 5/10/2016
Oh my god! i died laughing! i'm dying.. I'm a ghost now and my laughter remains
Shadows11 chapter 5 . 5/10/2016
oh nooooo.. jasper catches a pic of the taboo love..
Shadows11 chapter 4 . 5/10/2016
this takes having the hots for your cousin to a whole new level.. love it!
Shadows11 chapter 2 . 5/10/2016
This story looks like a lot of fun. I'm intrigued and if i was bella i would be pissed at alice for conning me into going to forks for her.
Lillywhite1 chapter 13 . 5/7/2016
Thanks for writing this wonderfull story!
Bevey99 chapter 13 . 3/27/2016
Great read, funny. Enjoyed it.
Bevey99 chapter 2 . 3/19/2016
Nope Alice is a spoiled brat use to getting her way. To hell with everything and everybody.
Bevey99 chapter 1 . 3/19/2016
..and, why?
ms simmons chapter 13 . 12/10/2015
Lol awesome fic, favorite part was when Jasper told Esme.
ksouza3 chapter 13 . 10/5/2015
This waa definitely a creative and hilarious story. Loved how people thought Edward was gay and the walk of web-feeted children. Loved how you brought the story back around with Edward seeing his web-feeted children. Lol
606 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »