Reviews for Deceitful Taboos
Bevey99 chapter 2 . 3/19/2016
Nope Alice is a spoiled brat use to getting her way. To hell with everything and everybody.
Bevey99 chapter 1 . 3/19/2016
..and, why?
ms simmons chapter 13 . 12/10/2015
Lol awesome fic, favorite part was when Jasper told Esme.
ksouza3 chapter 13 . 10/5/2015
This waa definitely a creative and hilarious story. Loved how people thought Edward was gay and the walk of web-feeted children. Loved how you brought the story back around with Edward seeing his web-feeted children. Lol
Guest chapter 13 . 9/6/2015
Love It!
Guest chapter 13 . 9/3/2015
This was quite fun to read. The tension and the UST before he knew they weren't related was fun. His family, at separate times, thinking Edward may be gay earlier in his life, in the story. Emmett being okay with Edward and Bella and researching cousin-love for them . . . so funny. Alice stepping up after being selfish, when Bella was so very upset in the phone. Flying straight to her. Rose and Alice speaking 'wedding', funny. Then when they were outed . . . that was a hilarious chapter. First Jasper's response, then him tattling with Esme. Thank you for the enjoyment this evening. Still giggling.
magmom4 chapter 13 . 8/3/2015
Great story
Narcys-crazydaisy chapter 13 . 1/12/2015
I just read your story and fell in love with these two. It was so funny and sweet. Great job! Loved it! ;-)
Twilightsydney chapter 13 . 7/21/2014
Loved it! Very funny!
m2r2a chapter 10 . 6/19/2014
I LOVE Emmett! And this is not a good fic to read while at work! Everyone thinks I'm crazy when I laugh by myself
Guest chapter 13 . 6/12/2014
LOL web-footed children HA!
knblas chapter 13 . 4/1/2014
It took me until just now to realize that this story is titled Deceitful TABOOS and not Deceitful TATTOOS. I kept waiting for the tattoo reference to show up... Earlier on when Bella bent down in front of Edward to pick up her Acer, for half a second I thought he'd found a tramp stamp.

I have loved all of your stuff. I'm just not as flowery with my praise and am not much of a reviewer. I kind of think writers hate to hear that from me so I do apologize. I do realize the time and effort and sacrifices you take to spend your time writing such beautiful things, so even if I maybe haven't reviewed before, I have loved it all. I just felt I had to share my snicker over the taboo/tattoo mis-read.
CSG chapter 13 . 1/10/2014
This was refreshingly sweet. Light on angst & fluffy. Just what the doctor ordered! Thank you for sharing. :)
CSG chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Adding to my tbr.. Looks very interesting! :)
AxJay26 chapter 13 . 12/2/2013
this was the cutest thing ever, I love these two a ridiculous amount. and so long as I'm proclaiming love- I love you. Honestly. I've read like four of your stories in a 48 hour period. I think I have an addiction (;
610 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »