Reviews for Deceitful Taboos
funkadelicfemale chapter 2 . 5/1/2010
Amazing! Though, I do wish there was more little Alice/Edward/Jasper and all of them. That was really cute.
funkadelicfemale chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
I'm really excited for this story! Great job!
Update soon chapter 2 . 5/1/2010
Please update soon! This story is quickly becoming my favorite!
Awesome chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
I love it!
cravingtwilight chapter 2 . 5/1/2010
Kris! Don't you dare not update until May 10! That would be depressing! This is really cute, and Alice is very sneaky. Can't wait to see what you do to Bella. :D
scrosby66 chapter 2 . 4/30/2010
Great chapter. Can't wait to see where this one goes. Thanks for writing!
Ironic Twist chapter 2 . 4/30/2010
May 10th? Hmm. I may have to wait til this one's complete before returning to it. It's fun and I'm interested, but have WAY too many WIP fics on my reading list right now.

Balice. Snort!
readingmama chapter 2 . 4/30/2010
Great idea. This looks like it is going to be loads of fun!

Oh and I think Cella would love it if there was 3 chapters before her birthday, you know...lucky number 3. : )
sljones73 chapter 2 . 4/30/2010
Loved the update! Poor Edward is probably brooding over the fact he's attracted to his 'Cousin' Looking forward to reading more!
morgan.m.malfoy chapter 2 . 4/30/2010
oh damn...this is gonna be one hell of a summer for bella lol
rubell chapter 2 . 4/29/2010
how weird n uncomfortable is that gonna be...bella will know but edward will be tormented over the fact that he wants his 'cousin' ugh
bklover08 chapter 2 . 4/29/2010
Ohh, that conniving Alice! and how can one go by another name for the summer? that would drive me nuts! And can I join Cella in whining for another chapter before her birthday? This story is just too much fun! ;)
Dizzygrl28 chapter 2 . 4/29/2010
Isn't it funny how Alice is the character Cella likes the least, yet she is the character she is most like. LMAO No wonder I'm diggin' your Alice. No one but Alice (and Cella) can be so annoyingly loveable.

Love, love Edward's reaction to Bel... uh, I mean 'Alice'. This should be fun. Poor kid is gonna think he's an incestuous perv.

Love ya!