Reviews for Deceitful Taboos
SeekingJamestown chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
I've read nothing of this yet except for the summary. I just want to say that it was the final sentence that drew me in. It sounds hilarious.

I must tell you a quick story: my husband and I had been married less than a year and were expecting our first child, and we'd had a big family get together. Both sides. All of a sudden his grandmother and mine start cackling and drawing an audience. Turns out we both share the same great-great-great grandfather. No freaking joke. The grandmothers had pieced together our history, and found out that not only had both our families came from the same sleepy old town a few states over, like we had originally assumed, but those two families were not in fact two, but one family. One man with 11 children. Our great-great-great grandfather. A major WTF moment. I mean, we had already made a baby. A freaking inbred baby, apparently.

So I'm sure you can understand why this summary drew me in. Now I'm off to read. Sorry for the long review.
Cherrybomb-diablo chapter 13 . 8/4/2012
I love old spice guy...I'm on a horse!
MrsAuburnCullen chapter 13 . 8/1/2012
Loved it! So funny!
Nehnah14 chapter 13 . 7/4/2012
LOL!

This was such a laugh! Loved it!

Can't wait for more from you...and soon!
frayedbristles chapter 13 . 6/2/2012
It was a really pretty cousin story. I liked it.. A LOT! You have a rather blunt way of writing, it makes the humorous scenes even more funnier, the serious ones not so dramatic and the sexual ones all the more steamier! I enjoy it very much. Thanks 4 writing!
oh werd chapter 13 . 5/6/2012
Working my way through your stories, and I thoroughly enjoyed this one! Looks like your friend's birthday's coming up again, happy birthday Cella!
dreamngo4it9 chapter 13 . 4/3/2012
this little gem of a story was so amazing and so funny! it was definitely an uplifting story that i am so glad i had saved in my 'to read' list

i loved the characters, how true they were to the original characters, but also how they had such special little qualities that were right for this story

i loved when alice got there, especially how the previous chapter ended with her knowing she had to go help... and i loved esme's reaction to all of that

loved the epilogue, with the weddings and proposal... the part about him fucking her on the cabinet, and her asking about on a horse too, so funny! and i loved their conversation about babies!

it was just an awesome story! i loved it!
archy12 chapter 13 . 3/15/2012
what a hoot that was!i laughed aloud so many times i could hear my kids rolling their eyes in the other you for having written this laugh-riot!
archy12 chapter 2 . 3/15/2012
aw,poor Edward!he must be thinking there is something wrong with him,being attracted to his least Bella knows the truth.
TigerBelle chapter 2 . 3/13/2012
You know I am a little slow. When I first read the title , I thought it was deceitful tattoos. I kept waiting of the tattoos then I looked again to realize it was taboos which makes so much more sense...
TigerBelle chapter 13 . 3/13/2012
I was suprised that it took A & J six years to tie the knot and B & E even longer... Loved the webbed footed children. Awwe
TigerBelle chapter 7 . 3/12/2012
omg SPARKLY BABIES-LOL
TigerBelle chapter 5 . 3/12/2012
I think you should write a story called heavy duty like.
TigerBelle chapter 3 . 3/12/2012
LOL EDward is grossed out because he is attracted to his cuz
StephyF chapter 5 . 2/26/2012
I LOVE the old spice man! Lol.
573 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »