Reviews for Positive
StellasProdigy chapter 1 . 7/10
Omg , I just have to say tht I have yet to read it at all , but I already know I'm goin to love it. I watch Jane the Virgin and I LOVEEE that show.
Terri411 chapter 11 . 6/16/2013
Well well well this was a nice little story you have here once you got it thank you (I love everything BONES) :-),
Terri411 chapter 6 . 6/16/2013
You are making nooooooo since to me with this story SORRY (I use to love everything BONES) :-0.
MJRojas28 chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Awkward. Awkward. Very awkward. I don't know if you're still a fanfic writer, if you respond to reviews of old fics or even if you read these, but I just wanted to leat you know that I discovered you recently on ff and that I like your stories a lot. Also, I'm venezuelan! hahaha I actually saw Juana la Virgen with Daniela Alvarado so I laughed my tush off when I read the disclaimer! I'm excited to get on this fic and read more about it :)

Are you venezuelan too? Where from? I'm from Caracas :)

xoxo
Louise chapter 11 . 1/24/2012
This is a great story.

I loved
Rori Potter chapter 11 . 12/29/2011
Interesting. Update soon.
Ending-Daley chapter 11 . 9/30/2010
I really like the concept of this story it's really good. The different life styles really suit Brennan and Booth. Which made the story flow nicely.
luvsboothie chapter 11 . 7/15/2010
Very creative story and good use of all the regular characters and their particular talents. Well written and entertaining. Thank you for sharing.
xoxokiss210 chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
I LOVED
ilovemclife chapter 12 . 5/16/2010
Don't delete! Just credit the soap in the first chapter, and it will be fine. Many other fics have been based off of other shows/books, just with substituting bones characters in for the original characters. This is fine, as long as you give credit. At least you are trying to be creative and write. Don't let others get you down. Keep up the good work! Just remember to credit right away!
ilovemclife chapter 11 . 5/16/2010
aw so cute. glad he went after her. great job!
chymom chapter 12 . 5/16/2010
Please don't delet this story! Its to good to delet. I love the way you have Rebeca be the killer. So you know I had hoped it was her. That way it gave Booth the out he needed to be with Bren. It may not be a typical Bones story but You Rock...

Thanks for sharing.
Kay8abc chapter 12 . 5/16/2010
Love the story. I get that you feel the need to take the story down, but you did fix your mistake and admitted to your error and that's all that matters. The comment made by riva was derogatory at best. Borrowing story lines is not uncommon, and I know from experience that what you originally plan doesn't always happen. I can only hope that you leave the story up to be read by many, because it is very good and I enjoyed it. If you really feel that bad about it, just re-edit your first chapter and change the disclaimer. It's not that big a deal. My support goes out to you.

-Kate
Pacicos chapter 12 . 5/16/2010
I really enjoyed the story, the plot, the dialogues, the whole nine yards... Never heard of the Venezuelan soap,I do not think the Positive Fan Fiction story merits the harsh petty "got'ya" comment by riva. This site is not a Pulitzer competition forum. Fan Fiction is a wonderful place where you can read, keep track of Bones, where writers practice writing skills, imagination, and "entertain" others.

Currently I'm on medical leave from work -recuperating from major surgery, I'm helped in my convalescing by reading "fun" stuff about two of my favorite characters in TV.

I like (Xoc13)style, your writing and ideas, most importantly the take you have on the characters. riva's review is, in my book, not constructive criticism, it is offensive.

Please keep on writing . Looking forward to new stories!
TravelingSue chapter 12 . 5/16/2010
I did enjoy the story, as the reviewer stated... having put that "show" in the disclaimer would have been very appropriate.

P.S. I've read many stories that have been adapted from other shows, books or movies... so it's not an uncommon theme. I'll definitely keep reading your material, just be clear where the idea came from if not original.