Reviews for Not a Monster
Nicholas FG chapter 11 . 5/29
I still like your story.
Nicholas FG chapter 12 . 5/29
I can't believe you still don't know how to spell! No offence.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/23/2016
AWSOME!
Bbraefan867 chapter 2 . 12/22/2016
Disease* and it was called sakutia
Bbraefan867 chapter 1 . 12/22/2016
He got the sease from the monkey it was infected but the disease only hurts humans
RPGPersona chapter 12 . 5/22/2016
As a Beast Boy fan I really enjoyed this story. My favourite thing to see authors explore when it comes to Beast Boy is his complicated past. You certainly created an interesting past for Beast Boy that came back to haunt him in unexpected ways.

I really felt for Beast Boy multiple times in the story. The way the city that his risks his life to protect treats him, his own insecurities and fears, and the challenge of winning Raven's heart.

There were quite a few one step forward, two steps back moments. Whenever Raven started adamantly denying any possibility of romance, I was worried that Beast Boy might do something drastic.

I get greatly enjoy reading the moments that Beast Boy and Raven spent together. They were quite well done, and quite fluffy.

Thanks for writing this story.
Ravena Wolfborn chapter 12 . 10/6/2015
wow! o meh god! just, wow. loved it!
The Bonecrusher Hyena chapter 6 . 5/15/2015
Wow...Poor BB...That's all I have to say. Like I said, I always imagined Raven would get all this hate, being a demon and all. Plus, she did almost caused the end of the world.

However, I did enjoy the scene where BB killed the Huntron very much! }:)
The Bonecrusher Hyena chapter 5 . 5/15/2015
So far, this was my favorite chapter yet! I loved the date between BB and Dagen! Ot was just perfection! XD
The Bonecrusher Hyena chapter 2 . 5/14/2015
An excellent chapter! I found myself laughing at Raven's and Beast Boy's banter and the chase scene! It was in character and just overall Funny! Does BB never learn? XD

One thing that bothers me is that BB always seems to ge the monster of the group...I mean, his teammates are a half robot, an alien and a sorceress who is literally half monster (or demon. Same thing really.). And when Including the Honorary Titans, you have an antromorphic wildebeest, a guy with a head made out of fire, a girl with bee wings and a witch with grey skin and pink eyes and hair. Really, I don't see how Beast Boy would be the Outcast of the team.

But the good thing is that, in many stories, BB is also treated as an Outcast by his fellow Titans. But not here, which is good! It would be very OOC of Robin, Starfire, Cyborg and Raven to just...suddendly hate Beast Boy...Heck, them hating BB at all would be OOC.
The Bonecrusher Hyena chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
A good first chapter! I actually really found myself frowning at poor Beast Boy's history :( AND I FUCKING HATE ANGUS! Will she make any more appearances in this fic?

I also enjoyed the moments with Raven. It was good and completely in character. And the villains already sound menacing!

My only critic is the skinning alive scene. Yeah, the animal dies slowly and painfully, that much is true. Bit wouldn't it totally ruin the pelt? Skinning a dead animal is already hard enough as it is. Skinning a living, moving and desperate to escape animal is almost impossible, even to a little one such as a meerkat.
Dolly chapter 12 . 9/27/2014
Mi fai piangere! E' un bellissimo finale (anche la storia รจ bellissima!) !
Continua a scrivere!
Dolly chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
Bellissimo! Lo amo!
:D
live.laugh.love.izzy chapter 8 . 7/21/2014
damn rae
you fucked up, big time!
DearDreadful chapter 12 . 6/26/2014
Omg this story was fantastic a work of art