Reviews for Brother Bear 3: Wrosco's Destiny
This was amazing...!
Candy chapter 3 . 10/5/2013
This story was amazing :)
Shinigamilover2 chapter 3 . 8/30/2012
This was a great last chapter, it seemed like the final fight where Peeta and Katniss fought Cato in 'The Hunger Games' except Peeta didn't get a spear in his arm, like Cato got an arrow to his hand. And he decided to stay a bear to be with them, so cool! You wrote a really good story!
Shinigamilover2 chapter 2 . 8/30/2012
This is totally like 'The Hunger Games' mashed up with 'Brother Bear' but there's no female to be Katniss Everdeen to his Peeta Malark. Wrosco is starting to be alittle biot like me every time I read a chapter. Keep on writing!
Shinigamilover2 chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
I like this story, Wrosco seems sympathetic to me from the beginning of this story. And the fear of hights, you are a genius! This is the kind of guy that describes me along with Peeta Malark from 'The Hunger Games' keep it Up!
Amanda L chapter 3 . 2/16/2012
This would be an awsome number three. if only disney would make it.
Rebecca chapter 3 . 12/20/2010
I am so sorry to say but he should of been a fox his true animal spirit. Tanana is never wrong with them. It was an awesome story though.
Yoru Nuit Night chapter 3 . 11/6/2010
thanks, everyone. glad you liked it. kind of makes me want to cry everytime i read it. (Wrosco just has a hard life, but I made it that way on purpose) (actually, in truth, i feel alone a lot so i guess when i wrote it, it kind of reflected my lone feelings as well into Wrosco)
pnfpixie chapter 3 . 11/5/2010
omcr i love this story *hugs to all four* i love you guys hahaha
Ben J chapter 3 . 6/12/2010
Wow! Finally! Another story of Brother Bear.

And you included Nita on it. Great!

This is a very good story. I love it. The best story in 2010.

Hey, I'd like to be your friend on Facebook.

Allen Tanner huh?

*wondering which Allen he is out of the 255 Allens*
anime-rocks-08 chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
this is good keep going. Also can u read my one aswell plz. the grammars not perfect but...oh well! lol