Reviews for Am I Really Ok?
Aimee chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Sorry... I was like what the f*ck the whole way through the story!
But nice imagination.
hjdcsxmhkfrgthyjngbfrthynjmhnb chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Yes I was too lazy to think up an actual name, so... anyway, CONTINUE OR ELSE! GBHNYJMNHB VFGHNM NBVFRGTHN RETARDED MICROWAVE! meh, you said you didnt care what it said...
PeaKay chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
I've read this story a few times before and I STILL laugh! XD Shadow and Sonic in particular make the story, lol!
Lucy the Hedgehog chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

THIS IS FUNNY AND RANDOM!

Luv it!-

But Parody can be the second genre here or at least that's what I think :)

Anyway great job!
Ashes of Chaos chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
...
Wednsday gal chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
LOL great story, I love the begining where Shadow is so terrified of the colour pink. Great story, please update.
AlphaTheGriffin17 chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Well, that was different. In a good way though, I liked it. It's good to be random sometimes. I should know BOING ZIP ZIP NADDA. See. Keep it up
Carobchip chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Um - I think we can definitely agree that it's random.

Other than that, I find it amusing that at the end, you put - "Hate it? Review and tell me anyways!" - but, at the top author's note, when you actually got some flames, you shout at Lord Kelvin and Magic Walrus.

Treasure your flames. I still haven't had one. T.T

Or, if you won't do that, ignore them and concentrate on the good reviews.
Jebbykins chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
What the hell is this garbage? It reads like something my dog chewed up and spat out. You obviously put no thought or effort into this trash. Try again when you're less of a hack.
HopefulBubbleAngel chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
LOL loved it, funniest bit was the bit with the hairbrush! you rock at humor! please update soon.
Lord Kelvin chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Yes, more abuse of capital letters!

Seriously, when you write consistently like that, going an inch thin of becoming a script poster, the aura you create is that of a buffoon, not a writer. I've skipped the bolded author's notes because they were generic babbling, and regretted it dearly. The next line was BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

My head hurt, and you know the impression can't get any worse from this point. When a reader is greeted by someone screaming ' hell' for no apparent reason other than the uploader's lack of common sense, my effort scale reaches zero. I can't recommend you anything save for actually putting in effort and not writing on the go. Always edit and assure we get top-notch content. Anything less is bound to make you appear careless and dishonourable.

Don't write when you're bored. Lack of inspiration results in empty shallow text. Unless you're a shallow nutshell, consider the readers' welfare. Some things are not necessary to post. Give FFN your best shot and it won't rebound in your face.

Have a nice, abuse-free day.