Reviews for The Fall
Sessha12 chapter 7 . 1/11/2013
This story is fantastic. I hope you decide to continue. :-)
gyselle chapter 7 . 11/2/2011
Liking this so far. Thanks.
Saoirse-Inti chapter 7 . 1/6/2011
Oh, I hope youll decide to continue this one day! This is one of the most detailed stories Ive read on this site, and I love it!
LS of ACO chapter 7 . 12/1/2010
I've never partaken of any official Eighth Doctor media, but if any of it is as good as this fic, I have been seriously missing out. I was a bit wary at first, because although the writing was good I was pretty sure I was not getting any of your references, but the Doctor's attempted escape in chapter three was so fantastically Doctor Who that I had to love it in spite of the context being a bit over my head. Like I said, I don't know Eight at all, but this is clearly the same man as in the series; fantastic characterization on the Doctor. I don't know anyone else in this, but Arkeros is now one of my favorite characters in all of fanfiction, if she is indeed an OC (I googled her and got nothing); and even if she isn't, well, she's still one of my favorite characters now, just because of how you've portrayed her here. I really hope you finish this one day. Probably my favorite fanfic now; if not, definitely top three.
lokiwolf chapter 7 . 10/13/2010
Love it, love it, love it, love it. Probably scares off all but the most hardcore, multi-media doctor who fans, but damn this is an amazing story.
Ugolino chapter 6 . 6/30/2010
Awaiting next chapter.
Stellarsiren chapter 6 . 6/30/2010
Very good update:) I can totally see this happening. Looking forward to more:)
Stellarsiren chapter 5 . 6/24/2010
Brilliant story so far! Looking forward to reading more:)