Reviews for Crush
MoonPrincess623 chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
This made me sad, she could have left with him. Damn you Zev!
Cenwyn chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Beautiful, absolutely beautiful. Ah Zevran...our assassin lover. How fate can be cruel and kind. Once again great story.
Zute chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Such a sweet, sad tale. So much said with so few words!
Kimbo42 chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
This is really awesome, all the little vignettes tell so much about the relationship from beginning to end. This is a great summation of a Zevran romance.
Sagacious Rage chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
I love this. You wrote a novel in a few thousand words. The other words were there. Just boiled away with the essence of what was needed left.
odiedragon chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Great job bringing that prompt to such angsty fruition. :)

I'm not sure if Zevran leaving is the best move he could make to keep Elissa safe, but it totally makes sense for his character that he would do so. I just think she'd still end up dead, even without Zevran around. C'est tragique, non?
eboncat chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
aw, that's so sad! I love it, it's beautiful. I got all chokey at the end lol.
Misame chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
beautifully done, as always.
kiwibliss chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Oh, I love you and hate you for this. You have ripped my heart out and thrown it on the floor, then danced on it :(. However, as you are such a wonderful writer, I can't be angry. This is so beautiful and so full of sorrow. I'm not capable of doing it proper justice in a review, so I'll leave it at that.
Miri1984 chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Poignant and lovely. Thank you.
payroo chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
E! I'm so happy to see that boots bit. You wrote it oh so beautifully. Love the rationale that drove Zev to leave too!
Piceron chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Another one filled with angst. I was ready to cry by the end. Your writing is a joy to read. Keep it coming!
TanithAeyrs chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Interesting start, I like the way you handled the political implications of the human Chancellor having an elven lover. I can't wait to see what will happen to your characters.

Tanith
Midnight Strike chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
LOVE IT. Like you already know.
I just like the progression of this, at first the familiar, and then moving into new territory. I enjoy glimpses into Zevran, alternating with Elissa. I like how Elissa turns calculating, coldly intelligent, and with a kind of screw everyone else I saved this world attitude. And the end is just heartbreaking.

I read this several times, just for that ending.