Reviews for Look to the Stars
SmilingAnne chapter 60 . 9/13
chap 60: hardly anyone was awake *except* for the sceleton crew.
PleaseDeleteAccount8591822 chapter 116 . 1/5
I thought this was a great story off to read the squeal.
misherukuro chapter 115 . 9/26/2016
Thanks for sharing your writing.
Tilue Akane chapter 29 . 9/19/2016
FINALLY!
Tilue Akane chapter 26 . 9/19/2016
Ignore my last review I was thinking about another fanfic sorry
Tilue Akane chapter 25 . 9/19/2016
I thought this was Harry and McCoy, and Spock and Kirk?
Tilue Akane chapter 5 . 9/18/2016
You have to pay more attention Harry!
Thefriendyouhate chapter 7 . 9/11/2016
# Monty Python
wolfypunkprincess chapter 30 . 5/17/2016
wow this chapter was so fluffy i could die
notsofrilly chapter 110 . 4/13/2016
While reading this fic I realized that I don't see alot of marriages in HP fics. Usually if it is slash, like Snarry and HP/LV then they just remain in an intimate relationship. Even if mpreg is involved they don't get married. They consider themselves bonded but don't take the step to have a ceremony. Not that their aren't fic with marriage it's just that they are really rare.
misuky7 chapter 116 . 1/21/2016
This was breathtaking. They were so sweet together. I especially loved when Teddy changed his look to look like all three of them, just precious. :3
Delete-account-please-7170321 chapter 116 . 10/7/2015
I have enjoy reading it so now I'm off to read Child of the Stars.
Ladyroo88 chapter 109 . 9/11/2015
Darn you! I was reading this again and you made me cry. I would like to think our loved watch over us like that and just touched my heart. Seth you have a gift for writing. This is beautiful story.
rescue 007 chapter 2 . 7/27/2015
Next time make sure to post in the first chapter that this story is going to be gayer than gay and not wait until chapter 2. I was almost getting my hopes up because the plot was kinda good in the first chap. Why people wanna write about Harry potter getting fucked in the ass by Captain Kirk is something I will never know...
delete-account-please-6795258 chapter 116 . 5/24/2015
Splendid story I'm off to read the next story which will be Child of the Stars.
1,400 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »