Reviews for Learning and Teaching
spirit-queenie chapter 6 . 2/27
Wow, this was such a fun read, with nice attention placed on the thoughts of each of the major characters. I also really enjoyed the phrase "hunger maddened mass". I know this was updated a long while ago, but I sincerely hope you update sometime.
freyasakura chapter 6 . 2/10
Reno! Reno Reno Reno! He's finally properly appeared! Though I'm still not sure how I feel about him being in SOLDIER - he was always just too...'Turk'ish to seem like he'd fit in. I guess there's always the option of him moving over to the Turks later, but he's being mentored by Genesis...

Also, little worried about the yet-to-show-up cadet under Angeal. ...you aren't going to warp and de-age Tseng, are you? Cause that'd be weird... Like Vincent as a SOLDIER weird...

Anyways, like I said earlier, keep up the good work!
freyasakura chapter 5 . 2/10
Aw, these two are adorably awkward. Though I freely admit about halfway through the Masamune part my mind fell in the gutter and I couldn't crawl out just enough vague wording there... Though I'm not actually a CloudxSephiroth shipper in any way but friends, making it doubly awkward...

Looking forward to where you'll take this story as it goes on. More adorable awkwardness please! Usually a fan of Cloud&Genesis mentor fics, but I think I can make an exception ;) you write amazingly well, please keep up the good work!
dragonfire1237 chapter 6 . 1/12
Angsty Seph Cute Seph
Good job, keep the updates coming please :D
Shadow-Wolf-S chapter 6 . 1/6
Hey Alma, nice work on this chapter, I'm already eagerly awaiting the next one, some more quality teaching team with our favourite duo :)
history chapter 6 . 12/23/2014
It's an interesting story! I like how you wrote Sephiroth!
Shade the Hero chapter 5 . 12/22/2014
Haha, it was cute to see them trying to tip-toe around each other and not trying to step on the other's toes. xD I bet if they could have read each other's mind they probably would have burst out in laughter.

Zack is awesome as always and it's scary how perfectly right both he and Angeal were, though since they are student and mentor they probably have rubbed off on each other. Much lik ehow these two probably will.

I am so looking forward to the next chapter and I love that Cloud has that earing now and not later on.
Shade the Hero chapter 4 . 12/21/2014
Haha, Reno? Hah! Called it, it just surprised me that he is a cadet here, but cool still. lol, Gen and his reactions to each other is hilarious.

Angeal is awesome. Can't wait to see how Cloud and Seph's first meeting goes.
Shade the Hero chapter 3 . 12/21/2014
Haha, Genesis has his own Genesis. xD I wonder who Angeal got?
Shade the Hero chapter 2 . 12/21/2014
Jeez Hojo, no need to get your panties in a bunch. -_-;
him suffer a heart attack? That'd be a blessing, but too quick and easy. Sigh

Hmm, I wonder who will get to mentor Cloud. It'd be interesting if it were Angeal, but I'm guessing it'll be another First. x3
Shade the Hero chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
This is by far one of the best opening chapters I've read in a long time. It was so peaceful and good-natured and friendly. Perfect setting too considering I'm reading this in December. And what a great way for those two to meet. If this is a preview of things to come then this will be one awesome story that will be in my favs for a long time. :)
LunaEtSidera chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
All I can say is...thank you thank you thank you thank you! for making Mentor fic that's NOT slash or romance of any kind. Thank you. It almost impossible to find them.
Eyeinthesky chapter 6 . 12/9/2014
Big grins for exciting interactions. Love the introspection.
Frankokomando chapter 6 . 12/9/2014
I really like this! :D
Guest chapter 6 . 12/8/2014
This story is amazing so far. I quite like your character depictions. You have a good grasp on their individual traits.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter. I assume Angeal and Cloud will be introduced to each other? And maybe we'll find out about Angeal's second student? Anyway, I'm curious and can hardly wait for an update. :-)