Reviews for Learning and Teaching
The lazy stalker chapter 6 . 8/14
Found this one while spelunking in the archives very nice. Hope you will continue with it someday.
Madgirl2424 chapter 6 . 5/9
oh please make more i wanna see how the second talk with Reno and Genesis will go!
1sunfun chapter 6 . 1/19
Good.
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 6 . 11/26/2015
Very interesting! I loved the first lesson! I can't wait for more~!
Wynter Spite chapter 6 . 10/18/2015
I have now read the sixth chapter. You are a good writer. I also noted two zeros somewhere in the text, around the part with Reno and Cloud. I quite like this story, and hope to read more of it. Cloud is good for giving advice, isn't he?

(Need advice? Seek help at 000-CLOUD. Call now and get free advice that will change your entire life for the better. 000-CLOUD, I repeat, 000-CLOUD. Successful service guaranteed. Now, on to Drago Spray, guaranteed to keep away those pesky Nibel dragons . . .)
Wynter Spite chapter 5 . 10/17/2015
I am going to bed before I read the sixth chapter. I'll do it tomorrow, but before I ready myself for bed, I wanted to say that Cloud and Sephiroth are treasures. As I read the fifth chapter, I thought, "Oh, they are precious." My heart melted. I could actually feel my expression soften. You are brilliant. I will sleep tonight with a warm feeling and a soft heart.
Lyumia chapter 3 . 7/21/2015
The irony for poor Gen, because that's probably how he acted when he was a cadet. Anyways, I'm finding this quite enjoyable, so happy writing and many kudos.
Vuurvlieg chapter 6 . 7/1/2015
Awesome! I really love this story and interactions between Cloud and Sephiroth are kinda beautiful. :) Will there be more? Will Cloud still end up with the same kinda sword as in canon? I really can't wait to see more. Will you update again? Please?
spirit-queenie chapter 6 . 2/27/2015
Wow, this was such a fun read, with nice attention placed on the thoughts of each of the major characters. I also really enjoyed the phrase "hunger maddened mass". I know this was updated a long while ago, but I sincerely hope you update sometime.
IsisCalais chapter 6 . 2/10/2015
Reno! Reno Reno Reno! He's finally properly appeared! Though I'm still not sure how I feel about him being in SOLDIER - he was always just too...'Turk'ish to seem like he'd fit in. I guess there's always the option of him moving over to the Turks later, but he's being mentored by Genesis...

Also, little worried about the yet-to-show-up cadet under Angeal. ...you aren't going to warp and de-age Tseng, are you? Cause that'd be weird... Like Vincent as a SOLDIER weird...

Anyways, like I said earlier, keep up the good work!
IsisCalais chapter 5 . 2/10/2015
Aw, these two are adorably awkward. Though I freely admit about halfway through the Masamune part my mind fell in the gutter and I couldn't crawl out just enough vague wording there... Though I'm not actually a CloudxSephiroth shipper in any way but friends, making it doubly awkward...

Looking forward to where you'll take this story as it goes on. More adorable awkwardness please! Usually a fan of Cloud&Genesis mentor fics, but I think I can make an exception ;) you write amazingly well, please keep up the good work!
dragonfire1237 chapter 6 . 1/12/2015
Angsty Seph Cute Seph
Good job, keep the updates coming please :D
Shadow-Wolf-S chapter 6 . 1/6/2015
Hey Alma, nice work on this chapter, I'm already eagerly awaiting the next one, some more quality teaching team with our favourite duo :)
history chapter 6 . 12/23/2014
It's an interesting story! I like how you wrote Sephiroth!
Shade the Hero chapter 5 . 12/22/2014
Haha, it was cute to see them trying to tip-toe around each other and not trying to step on the other's toes. xD I bet if they could have read each other's mind they probably would have burst out in laughter.

Zack is awesome as always and it's scary how perfectly right both he and Angeal were, though since they are student and mentor they probably have rubbed off on each other. Much lik ehow these two probably will.

I am so looking forward to the next chapter and I love that Cloud has that earing now and not later on.