Reviews for Words Spoken in Anger
StupidChinaBook chapter 9 . 1/6
Please let Scott remember Gordon.
Silverstar chapter 9 . 9/28/2014
Please continue!
Serenity Starke chapter 9 . 5/16/2013
Ugh! You can't leave it here! You have to finish! I know it's been a VERY long time since you were here with this story - but I have just recently discovered the Thunderbirds world and I just absolutely love Scott Tracy! Please, please, please, come back!
TheJinjaNinja chapter 9 . 2/10/2013
please keep writing this story, its awesome!
Fin chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Ever going to finish this one?
Darkflame's Pyre chapter 9 . 2/6/2012
Hiya! This is good so far! You got me worried with the AN in chap. 8, and you haven't updated in months! Please do so soon; I want to know what happens to Scooter; if he remembers his family and if there's any problem with his spine!
Dissapointed chapter 5 . 12/13/2011
I really like your stories but you start so many at one time and never keep up with them :3
grnfield chapter 9 . 11/12/2011
Great story, but you can't leave it like that!

Please continue so we can see the boys' reactions to Scott's injuries.
criminally charmed chapter 9 . 7/24/2011
I feel sorry for Scott but I think that when Scott doesn't react as normal for Allie, that poor baby is gonna be absolutely heartbroken.
Sunny chapter 9 . 7/23/2011
This is such an emotional chapter. My heart was breaking when the boys found out about Scott and Gordon was pleading with Virgil to help Scott remember. Poor Scott aswell, not knowing who he is and feeling terrible that he could be upsetting people who love him. You captured his fears perfectly. I love this story, look forward to the next chapter. Please update soon:)
Guest chapter 9 . 7/23/2011
I love the story! Please continue to write this story! Scott is my favorite character!
bubzchoc chapter 9 . 7/23/2011
excellent chapter cant wait for more
Writer With Sprite chapter 9 . 7/23/2011
Just wanted to let you know I read both chapters eight and nine and they are excellent. Can't w8 for more.
Sam1 chapter 9 . 7/23/2011
Dang, sammygirl, I feel so sad for Scotty. It's not a normal thing for him to be so vulnerable yet you wrote that vulnerability and insecurity perfectly.

Was really happy to see this update in my email and I'll be eagerly awaiting the next one.
JoTracy123 chapter 9 . 7/23/2011