Reviews for Meetings
Lover of A Good Story chapter 26 . 4/2
I'm guessing since it's been just shy of 6 years since the last update that this story is all but dead? That's too bad since since it was pretty good to read.
Jorge chapter 26 . 2/26/2016
Thank you for this. I had very good moments reading your story. I hope you can continue writing.
Thanks again.
Best regards.
Waffleface chapter 4 . 1/10/2015
This is exceptionally well-written. I know that it's because Tali hasn't properly developed yet, but she comes off as kind of psychotic here.
A2C2G chapter 17 . 11/12/2012
I like your story. On chapter 18 at the moment, and I'm committed. Only criticism is that you may be overusing ellipses.
REVOLUTION 25 chapter 16 . 5/30/2012
Ch15: d'aaaaaaw :D

ch16: god I love joker.

ch17: come on Shepard, didn't anyone ever tell you? With girls, ur supposed to be a mind reader.
REVOLUTION 25 chapter 8 . 5/30/2012
Oh you dicks. Not telling her about the orbital drop. Hahahaha
Aderran chapter 6 . 1/30/2012
This is great so far, though Tali's thoughts on quarian superiority are somewhat offputting, lol. If only because I resent a fictional character feeling superior to myself.

Looking forward to more.
Advicepuppy chapter 26 . 11/4/2011
That was beautiful ;_;
weirdnerd chapter 26 . 9/13/2011
very nice "if tali had been a romance option in me1" story very well done
Erdreth chapter 26 . 7/27/2011
Keep up the awesome work, Stickki!
Hivedragon chapter 26 . 4/12/2011
Aaaawww sweet flashback, but sorrowfull end, looking forward to the next chapter.
The Officer That Left chapter 26 . 4/11/2011
Stop making me sad...

Murphy's Law Love Laws •The good ones die first...:(

good work sir and have a nice day :)
Firewolf99 chapter 26 . 4/10/2011
This is really powerful. It looks at the characters in a compleletly different light i haven't seen before.

So, are we going to be spending 2 years with Tali next? or is this Freedom's progress bound?

I can't wait to find out.
Umbra8191 chapter 26 . 4/10/2011
great chapter i can't wait for the next update.
HighValour chapter 3 . 3/25/2011
"I, uh, wrote that Tali was my personal food taster and Wrex my housemaid" hahaha, nice.

Good fic so far. Detailed but sometimes chaotic, like a person's thoughts... a very good way to do first person viewpoint story.